Here's how we can help you:
- Make information processing easier for users with cognitive difficulties
- Enable motion sensitivity to reduce the risk of seizures
- Enhance software interactivity for users with visual impairments
- Simplify daily operations for users with motor and learning disabilities
- Provide meaningful experiences to all users
Detect essential information effortlessly
Identify essential information on your screen, like ticket IDs, contact details, and hyperlinks so you can execute actions seamlessly.
Hear and see everything happening on your screen
Work independently, knowing exactly what's happening on your screen, with a screen reader that renders speech and Braille outputs.
Customize the way you view content
Make adjustments to the content display based on your screen resolution. Shift the focus on content with Focused Layout, fit content to the screen size with Full Width Layout, or adapt the layout to the content with Adaptive Layout.
Read through tickets without distractions
Focus on sections that need your attention with the reading mask. Keep the sections you read in the spotlight while masking the rest.
Zoom controls and font size
Improve readability by making content more legible
Make font size adjustments for clarity and improve overall visibility with zoom controls.
Set things in motion at your own pace
Manage the motion of transitions by either minimizing non-essential transitions or adjusting them according to your system's default settings.