Configure localization settings / set language
To configure localization:
- Click the Localization option found under the Data administration section in the Settings page.
- Choose the required option from the predefined set.
- To add a new language click the Add language button in the top-right corner of the page.
- The Add language tab will appear. Scroll down through the list of languages and choose the required language.
- The new language will be reflected in the list on the localization page.
- Click the Translate button found adjacent to respective language. This lets you preview the translation done for the components of the application. Verify the translation, make changes if necessary, and click Save.