Manage sender email addresses in your Zoho Creator account
You can add an email address to your Zoho Creator account and send emails from them. To add a new address:
- Go to your Account Setup page
- Click Email Management under General.
- Click Sender Email.
- Click Add Email. A pop-up window will appear.
- In the Add Email Address pop-up enter the email address that you want to add as a sender email and click Add. A verification code will be sent to this email address.
- When you receive the verification email, copy the verification code in it and paste it in the Verify Sender Email pop-up.
- Your email address is successfully added and gets listed as a Sender Email. The Status tab will show Verified status.
- Click Add Email button from the top-right to add more emails. (Please check your account plan details to know more on the number of emails that you can add as sender emails.)
You can also, verify the email addresses later. In this case, the Status tab will showEnter Code or Resend options. Click one of these options and follow Step 6 to verify the unverified email addresses.
Know your subscription plan
|Your Plan||Maximum number of email addresses allowed|
|Zoho One Enterprise||20|
|Zoho Creator Plus||20|