- Behavior of Target option for Image and URL field types - More
- being replaced with space - Fixed
- Issue in nested expression generation, while the expression has .toString function- More
- Warning message issue with function signature modification - More
- Focus is now set to the first field when a form is loaded.
- Not able to create a lookup field when the parent form's field has long label name - Fixed
- Script will be lost when you navigate the page without saving the script - Fixed
- Forms and Views in mobile now gets listed in alphabetical order. More
- When Grid view had multiselect field, Save Records was not working - Fixed
- When a criteria is added or edited in a look up field and it is not saved, the field vanishes temporarily from the form - More
- Value can be now set for a Radio Button using User Input in Deluge Script. More
- Sample execution of the User Defined function will accept proper proper JSON String for the map variable. More
- When a record is edited in an embedded view or a permalink of a view, long label names did not render correctly in firefox for forms that had 2 columns - Fixed
- For Mobile access ( http://creator.zoho.com/m and http://creator.zoho.com/mobile ), index page that has Sign in box did not appear - Fixed
- Issue in displaying the forms and views which have Special characters in their name fixed. More
- When a view is grouped by a multiselect field and summation is applied to any field, group totals are displayed correctly. However an erroneous value was displayed for the over all total. Now the erroneous value will not be shown.
- When deleting a field, Display name of the field will be included in the confirmation message. More
- If there are 2 forms with same form link name, add record through API failed - Fixed
- New line/Carriage returns getting removed while adding data through email fixed. More
- Issue in deleting Reports fixed.
- Issue in downgrading to free edition during the trial fixed.
- Proper error message shown in application creation when the form name contains more than 45 characters
- Introduced Users Addons @ $1/user for Enterprise Edition.
- While Searching data in a View that has many columns, Search button were placed too far from the viewable area since they were center aligned. Now it is left aligned. More
- In Script tab, editor state will be remembered on next visit. More
- Modified robots.txt to suit Google Calendar for accepting iCal Feeds from Zoho Creator. More
- PDF export related update for html view. More | Doc
- ReplaceAll/ReplaceFirst related issues fixed. More | Doc
- IE/Firefox inconsistency in handling picklist values populated through script fixed. More
- Instructions set for the fields of type Checkbox, Url, Radio, Multi Select, Image and Decision box were not appearing when the form is accessed. It is fixed now.
- Customization of Border color and Header color not working in view embedding fixed.
- Not able to delete user in Manage Users list if the email id has any special character in it - Fixed
- Long field labels were not being automatically wrapped in Firefox for double column forms - Fixed
- When label names were long, buttons were not fixed to the center for a single column form. Fixed
- Error in Json feed when a file upload field is present - Fixed
Monday, Dec 07, 2009
- ReplaceAll/ReplaceFirst function special char issue addressed by extending the function with optional parameters more
Monday, Nov 30, 2009
- Deleting functions and related custom actions - Enhancement
While deleting any function, if there is any custom action present in a view which is calling the function, the user will be prompted to choose to delete the custom action as well. If the user accepts, the custom action will also be deleted when the function is deleted.
- Import data - Enhancement
Till now, the users were expected to paste raw data while importing through a view. Now a file upload option is also provided in addition. The users can upload bulk data from a file of a predefined format.
- API to list forms and views with start index and limit - Enhancement
Previously, the API provided support for listing all the forms/views present in an application. The API has now been extended in the following ways.
- List of forms can be obtained separately.
- List of views can be obtained separately.
- List can be filtered by specifying an index range. For eg., if there are 10 forms, then those forms are indexed from 1 to 10. A filtered list of forms can be specified by specifying a range like 3 to 5 etc. The exact specification can be obtained here.
- API to list applications with start index and limit - Enhancement
Previously, support was available only to get the entire list of all the applications for a particular user account. It has now been extended to obtain a list through an index range, similar to the extension provided for the forms/views, as specified above.
- Add Record By Email - Enhancement
While adding a record into a form through Email, the subject and content can be captured by having two fields with deluge names, “ZC_Subject” and “ZC_Content”, respectively, in the form. Doc
- Download option for backup file - Enhancement
In Account settings' Backup tab, download option is included to download the backup file. The backup file will be a zip file containing the “.ds” deluge script file, and set of “.csv” files containing the data.
- Log out - Enhancement
When a user clicks on log out link from the application, he will be redirected to the application page with the log in box instead of getting redirected to home page
- Login Url for Application
Application owners can make use of the below said url patterns while sharing to your users
http://creator.zoho.com/sharedby/applinkname/form-login/formlinkname/<params if any>
http://creator.zoho.com/sharedby/applinkname/view-login/viewlinkname/<params if any>
http://creator.zoho.com/sharedby/applinkname/page-login/pagelinkname/<params if any>
When urls with above formats are invoked, it will take the user to login in box in the application context. On sign in, it will directly take the user to the specified component. If any params are passed in the url, they would be set accordingly.
- Next url support for edit record - Enhancement
zc_nexturl parameter support for edit record functionality included
- Complete support for Firefox 3.5
Firefox 3.5 is completely supported
- JSON Export issue - Fix
When the data in a view containing a file upload field is exported using the JSON export, values for the file upload fields were not completely constructed. This has been fixed.
- Select and deselect issue in IE - Fix
When the select or deselect task is used in onload or onuser input for multi-select field, the form cannot be submitted in IE. This has been fixed.
- Cyclic dependency problem in ds file import - Fix
Lookup fields are links that associate one form to another. When two or more forms are connected in a cyclic way(one lookup field of each form in a pair of forms linking to a field in the other form of the pair) through lookups, then such cases were not supported in case of duplicate application, ds import, backup-restore. This has been fixed.Please refer known issues for more details.
- New line character issue in open and get url task response - Fix
There was an extra new line character appended at the end of the response of openurl and geturl tasks. This created problem in certain cases. This has been fixed
- Record Edit Access control - Fix
When a user does not have permission to "edit" records in a view, the form with the record will not be displayed when accessed using any of the available url formats.
- Same field used as a lookup twice; Error in grouping - Fix
When the same field is used as a look up twice and then grouping is applied using any one of the two look up fields, groups were repeated. This has been fixed.
- Default value for check box via URL - Fix
When a default value for check box is set via the url, the value was not being set. This has been fixed.
Tuesday, Nov 17, 2009
- IE Related issue with Radio button more
Thursday, Oct 22, 2009
- Pdf support (Initial version).
Tuesday, Oct 06, 2009
- Efficient Loading of list boxes more
- Issue with image and url field when setting the values for those fields in action scripts more
Thursday, Sep 09, 2009
- Issue with date-time field when timezone is not PDT more
- On User Input and form submit inconsistency more more
- Show script error messages to developers more
- Handle multiline in input.formdata variable when sendding mail more
- ReplaceFirst and ReplaceAll function help doc
- Improve error messages
- In a html view, when a form is opened in a dialog with some parameter passed to it, if the "Close" link in the form is clicked, and then the link is clicked again - the proper form is not displayed - Fixed.
- While printing a view/ while embedding a view using "view embed script" - the first record after pagination is missing - fixed
- "Invalid entries found" message is displayed when a "Date time" filed is used as a multi select look up - Fixed
Thursday, Sep 03, 2009
- Open url support in deluge script is enhanced with the support for targeting iframes.
Monday, Aug 31, 2009
- Not able to download an uploaded file in the following combination fixed
- Same field used twice as look-up field in the form
- View containg criteria applied to one such look-up field
Friday, Aug 28, 2009
- In mobile, for Internet Explorer and blackberry's native browser, hidden fields were visible to shared users. Fixed
Wednesday, Aug 26, 2009
- When 'if' and 'else if' statements in a deluge code have only one 'OR operator', expression inside the last 'else if' gets saved for the rest of the 'if' statements. - Fixed
- HTML View does not get duplicated for a developer. Fixed
Friday, Aug 21, 2009
- #Script:Dialog.Close malfunctioning in IE - Fixed
Thursday, Aug 20, 2009
- Private Application's Sign-in page improved
- While signing in from an embedded iframe, the form/view doesn't load automatically in IE7 and FF 3.5 - Fixed
- When a dropdown field is not diplayed in a grid view and a record is edited error occurs. Various other issues pertaining to grid view - Fixed
- While importing/bulk editing data, if a date field contains empty data, it was stored as "0000-00-00". - Fixed
- When view is grouped and rec summary is invoked for a record, blank screen comes up - Fixed
- Identifying parameter change in URL handled
- Application not listed for the shared user when shared to a non zoho user fixed
- Reord edit in a frame shows the success message in the parent frame - Fixed
- In edit mode, when column width is being set it is not getting saved - Fixed
Wednesday, Aug 05, 2009
- Issue while adding record through API for a form containing date field fixed
- If both on user input and on submit requests are sent simultaneously, it will stop the on submit request and give the error message like "on user input action is invoked for some of the fields, please wait for some time it gets over and submit again". - Fixed
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
- ICAL Feeds - Community Feature - Released
Friday, July 24, 2009
- Date and year getting swapped when a record is edited and updated removing the time component of a date-time field fixed.
- Day and Month getting swapped when a record is updated in Grid View fixed
- Changes made to a field hidden to others by a developer were not being saved - Fixed
- When a record is edited by using the "Record- edit" permalink, if there is an open url script for on success, it is not being executed - Fixed
- Hiding columns in a view and then being saved by shared user makes the original view not showing up - Fixed
- Calendar field display - A value with hyperlink will override calendar view's default click which would display the record summary.
- Calendar field display character limit increased to 15
Thursday, July 16, 2009
- Modified_User_IP_Address field becomes blank while the record is being updated through script. Fixed
Friday, July 10, 2009
- IP Address Feature introduced :IP Address of Added User and Last modified user can be accessed in all the records.
- Firefox 3.5 issues : Script not getting saved in expression builder fixed. Set mail notification not getting saved in GUI Edit mode fixed.
- In calendar view, if a url field is the first field, data was being displayed as "<a href = " - Fixed.
- Japanese characters getting garbled when adding data through mobile fixed
- Issue in Apikey validation fixed
- Improper Records count when all records in the first page are deleted first time. Fixed
- Records per page in List view is defaulted to 10. Total records display is removed and it can be got by clicking "Records Count" in the View header. This is a performance enhancement.
- Users getting upgraded manually were not able to upload custom logo. Fixed
Thursday, July 9, 2009
- While editing a record, if file upload field was present, clicking "change" and submitting without a new file did not remove the existing file from the record - Fixed
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- Not printing more than one page in IE fixed
Thursday, May 28, 2009
- Print option introduced in views
- Save button in disabled state in Grid view fixed
- Check box items not displaying in the sequence seen in edit mode is fixed
Saturday, May 16, 2009
- Range search(Between operator) for number types and date/date-time types introduced in view search.
- Issue in creating a dropdown with more than 100 entries fixed
- When view previous button is clicked, it does not move back in a specific condition. The Please Wait message does show but the screen does not change. This issue is fixed
- chart x axis y axis titles not getting saved fixed
Monday, May 11, 2009
- Issue in Rest API - View Record( CSV ) fixed
- Issue while creating a form using "Import XLS" without generating auto-view fixed
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
- Japanese character issue in API fixed
Tuessday, April 21, 2009
- Turkish Currency notation changed from YTL to TRY
- Values of hidden columns in Grid view being cleared on Record Update fixed.
- Record not getting updated if a mandatory field is hidden in the Grid view fixed
- Custom button not working in the embedded private view fixed.
- In the Free Flow script editing, if there was a large line, it was hidden. It is now fixed and is seen.
- Security update for Application source in Marketplace. More details
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- Adding records through Email was not working since Apr 15th. It is fixed.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- A new option for allowing HTML tags added in Application Settings. "XSS Settings" is removed.
- Deluge Code Editor improvisation. syntax highlighting and line numbers added.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
- Issue in showing the formula expression while editing the formula field in IE is fixed. More details
Saturday, April 04, 2009
- Changed the modified user behavior when doing record update through script. More details
Friday, March 27, 2009
- Issue in send mail task while using the expression in the <a> tag href attribute is fixed. More details
- Removal of empty spaces (margins) around the HTML view
Friday, March 20, 2009
- Issue in Time zone conversion during "Insert Record" Task fixed. More details
- Grid view pop up calendar issue fixed. Previously the calendar popped up from Grid view showed some random date.
- View fetch error fixed: When the view is saved through deluge script with no columns selected, the view will no longer throw errors. The user can access the edit mode of the view and correct it.
- Live mode sharing and script sharing api issue resolved. When some of the forms and views are public in a tab, trying to share the full tab again with all the components in it will return without doing any changes. This issue is addressed.
Monday, March 16, 2009
- Issue in reloading view after custom action fixed. More details
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- Performance update: Users with more number of apps, will find it much faster after this update.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
- Vulnerability Issue in mobile fixed. In mobile edition, you will not be able to access any form which has on load script [on add and on edit]. More details
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
- CSV Data export : Fixed an issue for multiline data with newline character. More details
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
- Introduced 3 User packs and add-ons in the pricing plan is fixed