Scalable plans for any service provider
Online meeting integration available on all plans
Two-way calendar sync - Zoho, Google, O365/Outlook.com
One-on-one service booking
- Customizable confirmation, reminder, and cancelation emails
- Round robin allocation
- Reports on appointments and staff
- Zapier integration
- Automatic time zone conversion for customers
- Brand color palette for the booking page
- Add custom fields to booking form
- Outlook, GoToMeeting, and Mailchimp integrations using Zoho Flow
- Mobile apps for admin and staff
Zoho CRM sync
3 workspaces includedWorkspaces can be different departments/branches/locations
Add workspaces for
Everything in BASIC +
- Portal sign-up for customers
- Booking page hosted in your domain
- Remove 'Powered by Zoho Bookings' branding
- Recurring group events (classes, workshops, webinars etc)
- Book resources (rooms, equipment etc)
- Reports on revenue
- Customizable text notification templates
- Zoho Assist integration for scheduling remote support sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
I have Zoho Wallet credits. Can I use them to buy Zoho Bookings?
Yes, you can use Zoho Wallet credits to buy Zoho Bookings. Note that the credits usually have an expiry date. Please check the date and redeem your credits before that.
Are nonprofits and educational institutes eligible for any discounts?
Yes. We have special pricing for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Zoho Bookings part of Zoho One?
Yes. If you're a Zoho One customer you will have access to the Premium plan of Zoho Bookings.
Is the free plan really free?
It sure is. You get customizable booking links for staff, services, and workspaces, automated email notifications, free email support, and much more. We won't even ask for a credit card.
What happens to my data when the trial expires?
All of your data and customization will remain intact even after the trial expires. You can purchase a monthly or yearly subscription if you choose to continue.
Can I change plans during my trial?
Your trial will be in the Premium edition. You can change plans to discover the best fit for your organization.
Can I pay for my account annually?
Certainly! The annual plans cost less than the monthly plans. Sign up for the plan of your choice, and then go to My Account and switch to yearly billing.
Can I cancel at anytime?
Absolutely. There are no penalties and you won’t be charged again.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept bank or check transfers for yearly subscriptions.
Will my invoice be prorated if I sign up in the middle of the month?
The date you sign up will be the first date of your billing cycle. If you sign up on the 15th of the month, your next invoice won’t occur until the 15th of the following month.
Have more questions?
Our support team is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. Write to us at email@example.com