Scalable plans for any service provider
Online meeting integration available on all plans
One-on-one service booking
- Two-way calendar sync - Zoho, Google, O365/Outlook.com
- Customizable, mobile-responsive booking page
- Automatic time zone conversion for customers
- Automatic confirmation, reminder, and cancellation emails
- Add custom fields to appointment booking form
- Mobile apps for admin and staff
- Outlook, GoToMeeting and Mailchimp integrations using Zoho Flow
1 workspaceA workspace can be a department/branch/location
Add staff for
Zoho CRM sync
Everything in FREE +
- NewZoho Assist integration
- Customizable email notifications template
- Reports on appointments and staff
- Embed the booking page in your website
- Over 2000 app integrations with Zapier
- Brand color palette for the booking page
3 workspacesWorkspaces can be different departments/branches/locations
Add staff for
Add workspaces for
Everything in BASIC +
- Online payment
- Recurring group events (classes, workshops, webinars etc)
- Book resources (rooms, equipment etc) - 10 resources included
- Reports on revenue
- Portal sign-up for customers
- Booking page hosted in your domain
- Customizable text notifications template
- Remove 'Powered by Zoho Bookings' text
Try our add-ons to meet specific business demands
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoho Bookings part of Zoho One?
Yes. If you're a Zoho One customer you will have access to the Premium plan of Zoho Bookings.
Is the free plan really free?
It sure is. You get customizable booking links for staff, services, and workspaces, automated email notifications, free email support, and much more. We won't even ask for a credit card. The Zoho Meeting integration, however, will be active only until September 1st 2020.
Can I pay for my account annually?
Certainly! The annual plans cost less than the monthly plans. Sign up for the plan of your choice, and then go to My Account and switch to yearly billing.
What happens to my data when the trial expires?
All of your data and customization will remain intact even after the trial expires. You can purchase a monthly or yearly subscription if you choose to continue.
Can I change plans during my trial?
Your trial will be in the Premium edition. You can change plans to discover the best fit for your organization.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept bank or check transfers for yearly subscriptions.
Will my invoice be prorated if I sign up in the middle of the month?
The date you sign up will be the first date of your billing cycle. If you sign up on the 15th of the month, your next invoice won’t occur until the 15th of the following month.
Are nonprofits and educational institutes eligible for any discounts?
Yes. We have special pricing for you. Please contact us at email@example.com
Can I cancel at anytime?
Absolutely. There are no penalties and you won’t be charged again.
Have more questions?
Our support team is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org