Scalable plans for any service provider
3 calendarsA calendar can be associated with a staff or a resource.
1 workspaceWorkspaces can be different departments/branches/locations
No additional calendars
- One-on-one service booking
- Mobile apps for admin and staff
- Two-way calendar sync - Zoho, Google
- Automatic confirmation, reminder and cancellation emails
- Customizable email notification templates
- Online payment
- Reports on revenue, appointment, staff
- Customizable, mobile responsive booking page
- Embed the booking page into your website
up to 10 calendars
Unlimited workspacesWorkspaces can be different departments/branches/locations
Additional calendars at each/month
Everything in BASIC +
- Recurring group events (classes, workshops, webinars etc)
- Resource booking - book resources, rooms internally/externally
- Portal sign-up for customers
- Booking page hosted in your domain
- Online meetings powered by Zoho Meeting
- Zoho CRM calendar sync
- Zoho CRM contacts sync
And don't forget—email support is available for all users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoho Bookings part of Zoho One?
Yes. If you're a Zoho One customer you will have access to the Premium plan of Zoho Bookings.
Is the free plan really free?
It sure is. You get customizable booking links for staff, services, and workspaces, automated email notifications, free email support, and much more. We won't even ask for a credit card.
Can I pay for my account annually?
Certainly! The annual plans cost less than the monthly plans. Sign up for the plan of your choice, and then go to My Account and switch to yearly billing.
What happens to my data when the trial expires?
All of your data and customization will remain intact even after the trial expires. You can purchase a monthly or yearly subscription if you choose to continue.
Can I change plans during my trial?
Your trial will be in the Premium edition. You can change plans to discover the best fit for your organization.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept bank or check transfers for yearly subscriptions.
Will my invoice be prorated if I sign up in the middle of the month?
The date you sign up will be the first date of your billing cycle. If you sign up on the 15th of the month, your next invoice won’t occur until the 15th of the following month.
Are nonprofits and educational institutes eligible for any discounts?
Yes. We have special pricing for you. Please contact us at email@example.com
Can I cancel at anytime?
Absolutely. There are no penalties and you won’t be charged again.
Have more questions?
Our support team is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org