Viatek, is an Australian services-based organization delivering tailored business solutions across all aspects of print, IT, and communications. With a comprehensive service portfolio, extending across managed print and IT services, cloud solutions, and unified communications, they deliver bespoke solutions for their customers. They regularly partner with global leaders, such as Microsoft, HP, WatchGuard, Access4, and Fuji Xerox.
Viatek and Zoho Analytics
Viatek needed to analyze large amount of sales, operational, and client data coming in from Salesforce, their ERP, and internal databases. Their existing tools—QlikView and Qlik Sense—couldn’t handle the job.
Qlik became overly difficult for Viatek to use and adapt. As the company’s requirements became more and more complex, with data coming in from multiple sources, in-depth analysis became a challenge. Given this complexity, Viatek had to hire a third-party data consultant to analyze data in Qlik.
Viatek wanted a simple self-service BI solution that’s easy to use and collaborate on, and enables end-to-end business analysis across all their functions.They needed an overall picture that would show end-to-end business performance, and help identify potential opportunities for the company.
“Zoho Analytics is extremely user friendly. You don’t necessarily need to understand the data—Zoho does it for you and asks if you want to blend two different tables for creating reports. Also, with capabilities like filtering, it gives me greater control on how I want to present my data. Very simple and practical. This is probably the best BI tool around.”
– Stephen Shorter, GM of Solutions Group, Viatek
With Zoho Analytics, Viatek created 3 main dashboards:
- Sales analytics: KPIs like target vs. achieved, year-over-year growth, sales, and comparative views were analyzed to track sales performance.
- Service analytics: SLAs like service call ratios, service uptime, machine uptime, and operational efficiencies were analyzed to track customer service levels.
- Customer insights: Metrics like how many copies a customer is using year-over-year, and copies per device per location were analyzed. Viatek’s salespeople used these reports during customer meetings.
Insights on the company’s performance were made possible through the blending of data from multiple sources, which was not possible before. Zoho Analytics enabled Viatek to make strategic business decisions with more confidence, backed with insights from data. It has become their go-to tool for high end business analytics. With Zoho Analytics, analysis is done in minutes a day, rather than hours, saving the company both time and money.
Key benefits for Viatek:
- Enabled end-to-end business analytics
- Reduced time taken to create reports and dashboards from 4 hours to minutes
- Provided more control over data
- Enabled collaborative analytics with 50+ users
- Brought out best practices for businesses through insights gathered from data
Read the full case study, where Viatek shares why they replaced Qlik with Zoho Analytics, and how it paid off for them: https://www.zoho.com/analytics/viatek.html