Exporting a Dashboard
Zoho Analytics offers exporting and emailing capabilities, which enable you to view the dashboard when you have to work offline and email them. You can export a dashboard as a HTML zip file or as a PDF.
- What are the formats I can export my Dashboard into?
- How do I export Dashboard into an HTML?
- How do I export Dashboard into a PDF?
- What is Layout as in Dashboard and How do I export it?
- What is Each Report in a New Page and How do I export it?
- Can I export Dashboard with password protection?
- Can I email Dashboard?
Zoho Analytics allows you to export the Dashboard as an HTML zip file or as a PDF.
Zoho Analytics allows you to export the dashboard as PDF in two different layouts. Refer to the corresponding question to know how to export.
Export the Dashboard with the Layout as in Dashboard will export it in the same layout as arranged in the dashboard. This PDF export option is optimized for Dashboards containing charts and KPI widgets. Export dashboard with table styled reports, especially with huge data, in this layout may fail.
Refer to the below presentation to know how to export with Layout as in Dashboard:
This layout will export the dashboard in a single column layout displaying each report in a new page of the PDF.
This type provides the following benefits:
- Supports adding a Table of Content.
- Supports adding Header and Footer in each page.
- Supports more file size for the exported PDF.
- Supports displaying filter criteria applied in the dashboard level and in the reports level.
Refer to the below presentation to know how to export Dashboard with each report in a new page.
Yes, you can secure the exported files with a password. To do this select the Set Password option in the Export Settings page and then specify the password in the given fields.
Yes, you can email the Dashboard using the Email tab. Refer to the Emailing Reports section to learn more on this.