0.5 Million Rows
- Unlimited reports and dashboardsCreate unlimited reports and dashboards.
- 100+ data connectorsAnalyze data from 100+ sources including files, feeds, databases, cloud drives, popular business applications and in-house apps.
- Zoho Apps connectorsAnalyze data from Zoho Apps like Zoho CRM, Zoho Finance, Zoho Projects, Zoho Recruit etc.
- Daily syncSynchronize latest changes from your data sources with Zoho Reports on a daily basis.
- SlideshowSupport to auto-play reports as a slideshow.
1 Million Rows
- Hourly data syncSynchronize latest changes from your data sources with Zoho Reports at hourly intervals.
- Groups supportGroups make it easy to share views to many users in one go. Create as many groups as you need.
- Database Owner roleDatabase Owners can do any operation in a reporting database as an Administrator, except deleting the database.
- Data backupSet up scheduled backup of your data. Download them as zip files.
5 Million Rows
- Logo rebrandingRebrand Zoho Reports with your own logo. Show/Hide "Powered By Zoho Reports" message while embedding reports.
- Private linksGenerate semi-private URLs for your reports & dashboards. Users accessing these URLs need not have a Zoho account.
2 Users, 10K Rows, Unlimited reports and dashboards & more...Get Started Now
Quickly implement and offer a fully built White Label / Embedded BI solution to your customers.contact us
Can't decide which plan is right for you?See our complete feature comparison
Who is a User?
Anyone to whom you privately share your reporting database, tables(data), reports and dashboards for Collaboration is considered a "User" in the Zoho Reports pricing model. A user is identified by his/her unique email address, with which their Zoho Reports account was created/registered.
Suppose you subscribe to a Zoho Reports plan for 5 users, You can privately share the data/reports in your account and collaborate with 4 other persons. Now your Zoho Reports account is said to have 5 users.
What are rows/records?
In Zoho Reports, a row or record is defined in the same context as in a database. In simple terms, a database table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields). Each row in a table represents a set of related data and has the same structure. For example, in a table that represents "Employees", each row would represent a single employee record.
The number of rows shown in the pricing plan above, is the sum of all rows/records stored across all your database tables in your Zoho Reports account. As a measure of size, 1 Million simple rows would be equivalent to 1GB or more in data size. However, this can vary based on the number of columns and the type of data contained.
How about Support and is it charged separately?
We offer technical support to all our customers. No, We do not charge any other fees other than the monthly subscription fee. You can avail technical support through any of the following means:
Is my data safe?
Zoho takes the security of your data and information very seriously. We have taken many different steps to help ensure the safety of your data. This includes physical security practices (like 7x24x365 security, video monitoring, biometric access, bullet-resistant walls), Network Security (encryption, intrusion detection/prevention), People Processes and Redundancy/Business Continuity.
For more on this topic, refer our Security Practices, Policy & Infrastructure document.
Can I sign up for Free Plan or Trial and upgrade later?
Sure, you can sign up for the Free plan or the 15-day Trial offered in other plans. Try the service and see if it meets your needs. If it does, you can upgrade to a paid plan anytime. Your data will be safe and retained fully on upgrade.
Even if you do not upgrade to any paid plan, you can continue to enjoy the Free Plan always.
Can I upgrade, downgrade or cancel a plan at anytime?
Absolutely. Zoho Reports is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.