How do I partially bill my purchase order?
You can partially bill your purchase order by raising a bill for a portion of the total quantity of the items in it.
To record a partial bill:
- Create a purchase order with a say, five items and have it in the Issued status.
- Go to More and select the Convert to Bill option.
- Keep the items that you want to record a bill for and remove the others from the new bill. You can also modify the quantity of the items but it cannot be greater than the quantity specified in the purchase order.
- Click Save to create the bill.
- You can access this bill under the Bills section of the corresponding purchase order.
- Follow the same steps to create bills for the other items on the purchase order.