What are all the statuses of a bill in Zoho Inventory?
The status of your bills can be viewed from the Bills tab drop down as shown below,
- Open - The bills in your name that need to be paid.
- Overdue - The due date for these bills has passed and payment needs to be made promptly, probably with an overdue penalty if levied by the vendor.
- Partially Paid - A portion of these bills have been paid and the remaining amount is outstanding.
- Paid - These bills has been completely paid.
- Unpaid - All your outstanding bills, whether Open, Overdue or Partially Paid.
- Void - These bills have been made redundant.