Here is why Zoho Books is better suited for small businesses than Xero
- Enable predefined prices for specific customers with Price Lists.
- Create Sales Orders and make communication between your sales and manufacturing teams more efficient.
- Integrate your business with the rest of the Zoho ecosystem for even more convenience.
- Give your clients access to their invoices, estimates and timesheets and collaborate with them in real time.
- Create Workflows to get things done automatically and save yourself hours of manual work.
- Create personalized invoices, or pick from our gallery of customizable templates, to ensure your company brand is front and center.
- Get in touch with the support team over phone, chat or email, if you need assistance.
Brock Anderson,CPA, Independent Contractor Tax Advisors"After having used Xero, Peachtree, Freshbooks and Outright, I finally decided to use Zoho Books for my clients. It has just the right mix of functionality and simplicity. We love Zoho Books' clean interface and that it has just the right amount of customization available. I've had great experience with their support and I recommend it to anyone considering their options."
Riyas Parat, Managing Partner, Alchemist Accounting"Zoho Books has helped our team to improve productivity, save time and manage more clients in less time. It is really a ‘WOW’ platform to work on."
Taher Alami, Founder, ABWEB"Zoho Books makes it easy to create an estimate from my smartphone right after a meeting or a call. It's simple to set up, fully customizable, and has a user friendly interface. Now all I have to do is, focus on my core business for better productivity."
What Xero lacks*
Why people love using Zoho Books
Need assistance? Our support team is there for you. Reach us at email@example.com
Zoho Books' clutter-free design makes it extremely simple and easy to use.
Work anytime, anywhere
Enjoy uninterrupted access to your accounting data, wherever you are, with Zoho Books mobile apps.