UNLIMITED SURVEYS on any plan
No credit card required. No long term contracts.
- 15 Questions
- 150 Responses per Survey
- Review Survey
1 Reviewer Per Account
- Create & Share Custom Reports
1 Per Account
- Cross-tabulation Reports
1 Per Account
- Filter by Custom Criteria
1 Per Account
- UNLIMITED Questions
- 2000 Responses/Month
$5 Per 100 Additional Responses
- Review Survey You can invite persons through email to review your surveys and collaborate with you on your surveys before you publish them.
- Create & Share Custom Reports A custom report can be created by selecting a group of questions to be included in the report. Custom reports can be shared via email with private users, or within the organisation, or on the web, or given access through a password.
- Cross-tabulation Reports Crosstabulate data by selecting two questions to determine how they are interrelated. The reports will show you the comparison data on the crosstabulated questions.
- Filter by Custom Criteria For in-depth or advanced analysis on the data you receive, use filters on your reports. Filters will help you view data for a subset of responses based on the conditions you set in the filter.
- Download Responses Export all summary responses, custom reports and crosstab reports in PDF, CSV, in excel sheet or Open your reports in Zoho Sheet. Google Apps users can export your reports to Google Drive. (Spreadsheet, CSV, PDF)
- Download Charts You can view the data in the form of charts (includes - Pie, Bar, Line, Graph) and also export them as PDF or as an image. (PDF & Image)
- Question Logic A question logic in a survey can define how you want respondents to move through your survey to complete relevant questions. In simple terms applying a logic means you apply “If;Then” conditions to your questions. Based on the respondents answers, they can be routed to answer questions on another page or answer only relevant questions that follow.
- Page Logic Page logic is similar to question logic but used without conditions. It requires no set criteria that a user has to fulfill. The user is directed to a specific page that you select upon exiting the current page.
- Export Survey Export to PDF and Print entire surveys for distribution offline (PDF)
- Translate Survey Create a survey once and you can translate it into two languages of your choice. Translation into more than two languages requires an upgrade to the annual plan (2 language per survey)
- Add your Logo Add your business logo or company logo to your surveys in the header to help survey participants recognize that it is your brand/company that is conducting the survey.
- Theme Customization Customize your survey themes, choosing a text style and font size for the header as well as the questions and answer options on your survey.
- CAPTCHA for Protection Prevent spam and automatic web bots from completing your surveys with a CAPTCHA on your surveys.
- Hide 'Powered by Zoho' Footer The Zoho Footer appears on all your surveys by default, containing our brand logo. You can hide this footer to make the survey reflect your brand entirely.
- Custom End Page You can customize the last page of your survey. Sign off on your surveys with a custom message to respondents or engage them further by directing them to a webpage or to the survey report.
Both the Plans Include
- 34 Survey Templates Pre-designed survey templates for various business categories so you don't have to build your survey from scratch
- 19 Types of Questions
- 20 Pre-built Visual Themes Beautifully handcrafted designs to add as a background for your surveys.
- Random Answer Choices
- Auto-numbering for Questions
- Survey Completion Progress Bar
- Distribute via MailChimp Zoho Survey makes it easy to distribute your surveys through email campaigns. All you have to do is connect your MailChimp account to your Zoho Survey account to send out surveys via email.
- Distribute via Zoho Campaigns Zoho Survey makes it easy to distribute your surveys through email campaigns. All you have to do is connect your Zoho Campaigns account to your Zoho Survey account to send out surveys via email.
- Distribute via Weblink Upon publishing a survey, a weblink i.e. the URL access to your survey is auto-generated. Send the link via email or share the link online.
- SSL Security
- Share on Social Media
- Embed on Facebook Page Embed surveys on your Facebook page to make them visible to friends and get them to participate in your surveys.
- Embed on Website/Blog Embed codes are auto-generated with published surveys. Use them to embed your surveys on your website or blog. With embed, a survey is visible on the page which can be filled out directly instead of accessing the survey through the weblink.
- Generate QR Codes A QR code is a machine readable code that stores the URL of your published survey. You can generate the QR code in a single click when you publish the survey. You can use the code in Print media (e.g.newspaper) for distributing your survey. Mobile users can access your survey on their devices by scanning the code.
- View Results in Real Time
How can I start my free trial on Zoho Survey?
Sign up with Zoho Survey to start your free trial. No credit card required.
What methods of payment can I use?
We accept payment via MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal, bank transfer or check transfer. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I do not wish to renew a paid plan?
You will be downgraded to the free plan. Nothing happens to already created and published surveys. You can continue to create surveys with features available on the Free Plan.
What web browsers work with Zoho Survey?
Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer
How secure is my data?
Data security and protection is our number one priority. We have a comprehensive set of practices, technology and policies in place to ensure that your data is secure. Read more.