Create a digital signature online with Zoho Sign
Simplify your paperwork
Online digital signatures
Creating your digital signatures online is simple and easy. With Zoho Sign, you can sign, send, and manage documents in a few clicks.
Zoho Sign is simple and easy to use. Anyone can start using it without any special training. Our digital signature software lets you keep track of your business documents from anywhere.
How can you create your digital signature?
- Sign up for Zoho Sign—no credit card details required
- Complete your account set up—it takes only a few minutes
- You can sign documents or collect signatures from anyone
- Upload the document from your device or through cloud-based apps
- Drag and drop any required fields
- You can either upload, draw, or type your signature
- Click send
What are the advantages of online signatures?
- Reduced costs on printing, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Quick document turnaround
- Simple and easy to manage signed copies
- Legally valid and secure
Are digital signatures legally valid?
Yes, digital signatures are valid across the globe for most documents. However, there are some exceptions for specific documents, based on where you are located. You can learn more about those exceptions from our legality guide.
“Zoho Sign is a solution that all HR professionals should implement and use, especially when you’re dealing with the endless list of documents to be signed by candidates. It frees up a lot of your time to pursue more strategic matters. Plus, everything becomes so much more organized and efficient.”
Aaron Syarif Hakim
Head of SAP Resourcing, Aplikasi
“I had used EchoSign for many years, predating the acquisition by Adobe. The product had become inflexible, difficult to use, and was expensive for what it was. As users of several other Zoho products, it made sense to look at Sign, especially because of the integration options, but also the inclusion in Zoho One.”
Founder and Managing Partner, CareSight LLC
Sign your next document using Zoho Sign
Check out our e-signature getting started guide.