- Using LET and LAMBDA functions for custom calculationsBy Jaya Shankari24:00
Watch this video and learn how to use the LET and LAMBDA functions in Zoho Sheet for custom calculations. Also, learn how to create custom functions using LAMBDA, reuse them in your spreadsheet, and create functions with recursion.
- Clean and improve spreadsheet data quality using ZiaBy Jaya Shankari22:21
Watch this webinar video and learn how to get rid of duplicate records, data inconsistencies, and missing values in your spreadsheet. Get data quality insights and clean your spreadsheet data in a matter of seconds using Zia in Zoho Sheet!
- How to create visually impressive charts using Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari39:34
Watch this webinar to learn the tips and tricks on how to create visually impressive charts using the various customization options provided by Zoho Sheet. In this webinar you will learn how to style charts based on the data-ink ratio, and to replicate the style from one chart to another quickly.
- An overview of Zoho Sheet web clipper and browser extensionBy Jaya Shankari16:49
Watch this webinar to get an overview of the Zoho Sheet web clipper, and a detailed look into the functionalities offered by the extension, along with a demo. Using this extension, you can clip data from websites, access spreadsheets quickly, and more!
- Link live data from external sources to spreadsheetsBy Jaya Shankari16:03
Watch this webinar video and learn how to link live data from external HTML, CSV, and RSS sources to your spreadsheets. Additionally, you can choose the desired tabular data to insert, and schedule the period for automatic data refresh as well!
- How to record and use VBA macros in Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari23:03
Watch this video to learn about VBA macros in Zoho Sheet and how you can record and use these macros inside your spreadsheets. In this webinar you will learn how to use these macros to automate tasks involving formats, column insert, and formulas.
- Overview of the new Zoho Sheet iOS appBy Jaya Shankari36:38
Watch this video to get an overview of the new iPhone app from Zoho Sheet. This videos shows templates, Dropbox/Box integrations, Data from Picture, functions, charts, Insights by Zia, sharing, comments and more!
- Creating automated workflows around spreadsheets using Zoho Flow and ZapierBy Jaya Shankari30:21
Watch this video and learn how to create automated workflows around your Zoho Sheet spreadsheets using Zoho Flow and Zapier. Zoho Flow and Zapier allows you to create workflows using thousands of applications such as Trello, Eventbrite, Zoho CRM.
- Image in cell, spell check, text rotation and more in Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari27:35
Watch this webinar video and learn how to use Image in Cell, Spell Check, Text Rotation/Indent/wrap options, and Night Mode in Zoho Sheet!
- Visualizing data trends and forecasting using Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari25:25
Watch this webinar and learn how to study and visualize data trends using charts, trendlines, sparklines, color scales, and to forecast data using functions in Zoho Sheet.
- Creating spreadsheet trackers using Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari36:09
Watch this webinar to know about the various features you can use to create spreadsheet trackers for your personalized use cases. Some of the features include Data Validation, Picklists, Functions, Pivot Tables, and Charts! This video shows how you can create a sample recruitment tracker using Zoho Sheet.
- Using AI-powered custom functions for data prediction and processingBy Jaya Shankari34:42
In this video we will show you how you can make use of the built-in artificial intelligence tasks in custom functions for data prediction, language detection, and processing. You can learn how to use these functions for sentiment analysis, language detection and translation, phone number and address parsing, and more!
- Using number formats and custom formatsBy Jaya Shankari37:48
Watch this video to learn how to apply predefined number formats, and how to create and use custom formats in your spreadsheet. Additionally, know about the contextual options provided by Zoho Sheet's mobile app for dates, phone numbers, and zip codes!
- Collect and analyze form results using Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari34:26
Zoho Sheet is tightly integrated with Zoho Forms so you can create, publish, and collect results using forms from your spreadsheets. In this webinar video, you will learn how to use this integration for data collection, analysis, and how to build a dashboard to get a summary of the responses!
- Weighted Funnel charts, sorting chart series, and other updates.By Jaya Shankari19:09
Watch this video to learn about the latest updates (released in May 2020) from Charts in Zoho Sheet. This update includes Weighted Funnel charts, data series sorting, marker customization, chart series borders and much more!
- Customizing print view for spreadsheetsBy Jaya Shankari21:55
Watch this video to learn how to customize your spreadsheet's print view based on the data to make it comprehensible on paper. This will help you learn how to customize the scaling, alignment, page order, and the visibility of charts or buttons in your spreadsheets better. Also, know how you can use the CLEAN function in Zoho Sheet to remove non-printable characters from your spreadsheet data.
- Create interactive spreadsheets using Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari27:14
Watch this webinar video and learn how to create interactive spreadsheets using the various features in Zoho Sheet. Learn how to use checkboxes for task lists, picklists for regulated data entry, data validation to validate data entered, and number formats to call/text or view locations with ease from inside your spreadsheets.
- Using Lookup functions in your spreadsheetBy Jaya Shankari31:36
Watch this webinar to learn about the various lookup functions in Zoho Sheet namely: INDEX, MATCH, XMATCH, LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP. These lookup functions help you search, and get the desired data from a source range in your spreadsheet.
- Introducing Race Charts in Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari21:55
We're taking your charting experience to an all-new level with this new addition. Say hello to Race Charts—the animated bar charts that bring your historic data to life. Watch our webinar, and learn how to create, publish, and use Race Charts in your spreadsheets.
- Order and narrow down data with Sort and FilterBy Jaya Shankari23:54
Organizing data makes it easier to observe and understand. Watch this video to learn how to organize your data using sort, filter data without disturbing your collaborators, save named filters for later use, and apply sort and filter using predefined functions in Zoho Sheet.
- Visualizing data with the right chartsBy Jaya Shankari37:09
Charts have always been a perfect tool to visualize data. Watch this webinar to learn how to choose the right chart for your data, to customize it to suit your use case and to share it with ease.
- Consolidate and study large data with Pivot TablesBy Jaya Shankari21:43
Pivot Tables help you consolidate huge spreadsheet data making it easier to comprehend and analyze. Watch this webinar and learn how to build Pivot Tables in Zoho Sheet for various data sets, to customize them to fit your use case, and to visualize the consolidated data using Pivot Charts.
- Using conditional formats to visualize dataBy Jaya Shankari21:04
In this webinar, you will be introduced to the three conditional formatting options in Zoho Sheet namely, Classic, Color Scales, and Icon Sets. Join this session to learn how to pick and customize these options to highlight and visualize your spreadsheet data.
- Working together in real-time inside a spreadsheetBy Jaya Shankari16:59
Zoho Sheet, being an online spreadsheet application, allows you to collaborate with your colleagues in real-time. This session will help you learn how to share your spreadsheets with user-specific permissions, make contextual comments and discussions, and to explore the complete potential of live collaboration while keeping control over your data.
- Convert hard copies into shareable spreadsheetsBy Jaya Shankari14:40
Many a time we get stuck with our data on printed papers. This webinar will introduce you to "Data from Picture", a new feature in Zoho Sheet's mobile application that helps you convert hard copies of data into shareable spreadsheets in an instant. Also, watch the webinar and get an overview of Zoho Sheet's mobile applications.
- Bringing artificial intelligence to spreadsheetsBy Jaya Shankari18:09
No matter how large your data is, with Zia, get the complete summary of your data, along with automated chart and pivot table recommendations. Ask all your data-related questions in plain English and receive answers in an instant using 'Insights by Zia' in Zoho Sheet; with an advantage of voice query on the mobile app. Watch this webinar and utilize Zia to its complete potential inside your spreadsheets.
- Create and use custom functions in Zoho SheetBy Jaya Shankari18:36
Watch this webinar to learn how to create custom functions using Deluge, and how to bring in data from other Zoho applications such as Zoho CRM, Books, and Projects. In this session, you'll be introduced to Custom Functions in Zoho Sheet, followed by a live demonstration.
- Learn how to instantly clean your spreadsheet dataBy Jaya Shankari15:33
Do you find it tedious to get rid of duplicate entries, inconsistencies, and missing values in your data? In this session, you'll be introduced to the smart data cleaning tool in Zoho Sheet followed by a live demonstration.