User-based plans that scale with your team
15-Day free trial. No credit card required.
- File sharing
- Track and engage with 10K visitors/month
- 100 Chat sessions/month
- Canned replies
- Basic visitor information
- Mobile SDK
- Credit card masking
- Integration with Zoho apps
- Daily reports
Everything in FREE plus
- Email signature chat
- Chat transfer and group chat
- Track and engage with 50K visitors/month
- 1000 Chat sessions/month
- 1 custom chatbot
- Chat routing
- Articles and FAQs
- Proactive chat triggers
- Lead scoring and company scoring
- Business hours
- Visitor side chat history
- Click to call & Screensharing
- Third party integrations (Salesforce, Zendesk, and Clearbit)
Everything in BASIC plus
- Data and action widgets
- Block IP
- Track and engage with 100K visitors/month
- Unlimited chat sessions
- 5 custom chatbots
- Telegram Messenger
- NewWhatsapp (invite only)
- Facebook Messenger
- Operator chat monitoring
- Apple TV app
- Weekly and monthly reports
Customize your plan with optional add-ons
Having trouble figuring out a plan that fits your requirements?See our complete feature comparison
Zoho SalesIQ Pricing FAQ
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If at any time you are not satisfied with our product or service, you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund based on our company refund policy.
Can I change my subscription plan?
You can change your subscription plan whenever you want, to meet your business's requirements in every season.
What happens after my trial ends?
At the end of your 15-day trial, you will need to purchase a subscription to convert your trial account into a permanent account, with all your data, customizations and advanced features intact. If you choose to not continue your subscription to Zoho SalesIQ after your trial ends, your account will be downgraded to our free plan, where you can continue to connect with your customers.
How can I pay?
We accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. For yearly subscriptions, you can also make payments through bank transfer or check transfer.