- A fresh and easier user interface for posting your jobs on social media.
- To avoid a avoid complex data-sharing structure, territories and sub-territories for job openings were created.
- Introduced web forms for custom modules on Zoho Recruit.
- Introduced Kanban view in To-dos Tab, helping you focus on continuous delivery of tasks.
- Introduced sharing rule support for Activities module.
- Introduced live desk chat for Europe locale.
- Introduced multi-language support for several actions on the candidate log in page and the web form.
- Custom modules functionality gets a facelift with the addition of several features like Send Mail, Macros feature, web forms and assignment rules.
- Carry out all the activities of the Careers website and web forms on the Zoho Recruit mobile app.
- Enabling recruiters to create templates for resumes that are in sync with their company's theme and culture with the Formatted Resume feature.
- Introduced Export to Excel, CSV and PDF option under the Activity Log and the option to enable export activity log permission for custom profiles.
- Added a pick list to select users under activity reports.
- Revamped the Associate Pop-out page in the Job Opening Details page.
- Introduced the Social icon in the Candidates and Contacts list page.
- Introduced auto complete component in the criteria editor for lookup field.
- Enabling recruiters to make data-driven business decisions with the Advanced Recruit Analytics - Zoho Reports Integration feature.
- Introduced Change Status feature in Zoho Recruit mobile app (iOS and Android).
- Increased the custom field limit to 500 for the enterprise edition users.
- Enabled the option to edit email templates under the Send Mail and Submit to Client/Hiring manager features.
- Enabled email tracking with contacts and users filter in the Client module.
- Zoho Recruit announced its integration with three new job boards - Monster, Dice and Zip Recruiter.
- Made alterations to the publish to job boards workflow, for an easy way to make job listings reach the world.
- Added interviewer and guest profiles in the hiring/account manager look up field.
- Enabling recruiters to invite candidates in bulk to access careers page with the Mass Invite Candidate option.
- Increased the number of custom fields from 150 to 300 for all the modules.
- Zoho Recruit was announced as the G2 Crowd's Summer 2016 - Category leaders of the ATS section for getting the highest number of positive reviews. The "Custom Button" feature, which was introduced was a big hit among recruiters. Our users took their appreciation to G2Crowd, one of the world's leading business software review website.
- Major enhancements made to the Resume Extractor feature.
- Introduced the option to edit bulk email template for custom modules.
- Changed the Candidate Login UI for the web version.
- Introduced the option to overwrite records while importing them in the XLS format for Administrator profile users.
- Integrated with the Career One job board.
- The month of July was very special, as Recruit was featured under the Top 20 Most User-Friendly Applicant Tracking Software in by Capterra.
- Being called user-friendly is what Recruit has always aimed for.
- Not just that, Recruit also featured in the Capterra's list of the "Top 20 Most Affordable Softwares", in the same month.
- Introduced integration with Careerjet job board.
- Introduced RSS Feed.
- Indeed Resume Search introduced to enable direct candidate sourcing from Indeed, on Recruit UI.
- Made enhancements in the Job Opening workflow.
- Introduced bounced email notifications—now while sending bulk emails, if an email bounces you will get a notification about it in your inbox.
- Introduced integration with Zoho People. Now, with this integration, convert a hire into an employee in just one click.
- Introduced integration with Broadbean job board.
- Zoho Recruit climbed to the third place on GetApp's Applicant Tracking Category Leaders of this year's final quarter. GetApp rates its softwares based on five important criteria: The number of reviews, the number of integrations with third party apps, availability of mobile apps on various platforms, number of Facebook fans and Twitter followers, and a survey that went out to their reviewers based on the security of the product.
- Zoho Recruit introduced the Zoho Phonebridge featured and also its first integration with Twilio. This feature enabled recruiters to make calls via Recruit.
- Zoho Recruit was named as the "Most Innovative Recruitment Software" by Corporate Vision, a well known recruiting magazine based out of the UK. Recruit receved the highest number of votes for this category.
- Introduced Manual Trigger Workflow feature.
- Zoho Recruit introduced its second phonebridge integration with RingCentral.
- Migrated to Daxtra Resume Parser.
- This month brought another feather in the cap for Zoho Recruit. A UK-based magazine "Acquisition International" named Zoho Recruit as the "Best Recruitment Software Company."
- We had lots to celebrate this month:
- Over 1,50,000+ hires were made via Zoho Recruit.
- Over 8,000+ mobile app downloads.
- Over 1,600+ people registered for webinars