Welcome to Zoho Projects Tutorials
Zoho Projects is a project management software that helps you track and manage work. The in-built issue tracker module helps you resolve issues while keeping track of deadlines.
Some highlighting features of Zoho Projects,
- Create a standalone task or group similar tasks into a task list.
- Raise bugs if a feature doesn’t work as per the expected functionality.
- Define and automate any process workflow in your project using the blueprint.
- Track your project’s budget and generate invoices with the extensible budget module.
- Track and manage the daily or weekly efforts of resources using timesheet.
- Handle all your project related updates and the documents in one place.
Zoho Projects tutorials guide you through the complex features of the product. Browse through the material to get an in-depth understanding of the product.