Construction and Manufacturing
Construction Project Management
Construction management is a complicated process with many steps and tight schedules. Therefore, in order to accomplish all project-related goals in a timely, effective, and efficient manner, the right kind of project management tools are critical. A construction project management software provides a Work Log that brings the power of automation instead of requiring manual entry of the tasks that were accomplished each day. You can see a project schedule in the calendar view by day, week or month or check the status of tasks in Gantt view.
A site manager can accomplish his work by simply clicking on the Work Log section and filling in task details, including which sub-contractors showed up on the job site, how long those sub-contractors worked for, and what percentage of each task was completed. If a particular task was not started or needs to have a finish date adjusted, the schedule can be edited from within the tool. In addition, it keeps your team up-to-date on the latest invoice and payment status for every change order. Track invoice dates, as well as full and partial payment status.
Key Business Benefits
- Vital documents are never lost or misplaced and audit trails typically identify who modified a document.
- Take into account the need to monitor suppliers and supply of materials received for construction work.
- Fast tracking, scheduling and monitoring of construction design activities.
- Conducting on-site inspections, documenting progress, and quickly assisting in issue resolution.
- Maintain material status logs, which identify critical dates regarding the submittal and delivery of materials.
- Supervise change orders, budgets, purchase orders, pay application, contracts and invoices.