An electronic signature is intended to provide a secure and accurate identification method for the signatory to provide a seamless transaction. E signature is imperative when it concerns employment contracts or other important agreements. E signatures are:
- Easy to track and manage
Using Zoho People, you can:
- Have agreements sent to the desired recipient(s) for e signature
- Have employee related documents (like Probation confirmation, Salary revision letter etc) sent to a single or a set of employees for e signature.
All e-sign templates created under Organization files will be listed here. This repository of e-sign templates makes it easy to use the template for e-sign.
Follow these steps to use an existing template for e-sign:
- Go to Files > E-Signature > Templates.
- Click the ellipsis icon beside the template you want to send for e-sign.
- To send for signature directly, select Send for Signature. If All Employees is selected, then the file will be sent to all the employees for e-sign. Otherwise choose Select Employees and add employees.
- Click Edit Signature Template if you want to make changes to the signature fields before sending it for e-sign.
Zoho People has integrated with Zoho Sign, Adobe Sign and DocuSign- three among leading digital signature software. The below sections explain elaborately on how to send documents for e-signing and tracking progress of documents from a central portal.