The reports tab under Attendance gives you access to a variety of reports like User Report, Status Report etc with filter options in all the reports. The main aim is to enable the administrator to have access to as many reports possible.
The Daily Report gives the attendance details of users. It lets you know how many users fall under which category of leave on the particular date. Using the fitler, you can refine your search based on locations, departments, shifts etc.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > Daily Report
- Click on the filter icon and make the selection based on your requirement
If you would like to Export or Download or Print this report, click on the ellipsis(...)icon and select the desired option.
Note: Export can be done only in .xls or .csv formats.
Early/Late Bird Report
The Early/Late Bird Report in Attendance module can help you get details of those who have come late or early on a day. The First check-in and the last check-out time can be seen and based on the shift timings or organization timings, the report gives details of late entry and early entry. Follow the steps given below to see this report.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > Early/Late Bird Report
- Click on filter if you would like to filter based on date, location, first check-in,last check-out, shifts etc and click Search
If you would like to Export or Download or Print this report, click on the ellipsis icon and select the desired option.
Note: Export should be in .xls/.csv format
The Status Report gives the attendance details of all users for an entire month. Apart from this, you can also make use of the filter to define the period for which you would like to see the report.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > Status Report
- Click the filter and make the selction based on locations, department,employee, User/Employee Profile etc
- Click Search
Note: Export should be in .xls/.csv format
The Summary Report gives detailed information about the total no of payable days, worked days, expecting working days etc for all users.
Follow the steps given below to be able to get this report.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > Summary Report
- Click on the filter to refine your selection based on location, department, employees, From and To date etc and click Search
You will be able to see the report as required.
The terminologies of this report are explained as below.
Note: Expected Payable Days - This refers to the number of days in the selected month that the Organization requires the employee to work.
Payable Days - a. Worked Days - This refers to the days on which the employee has worked. This will be derived from the check-in and check-out
b. Paid Off - This refers to the Paid Weekends and Holidays. This is dependant on the Settings defined.
c. Total - This is the total of Worked Days and Paid Off
Expected Working Days - This refers to the total no of days in the month the Organization wants an employee to work. This is dependant on Pay Day/Hours Calculation Settings. Click here to know more.
Worked Days - This is further divided into 'Present' and 'On Duty'. The total is shown in the Total column
Paid Off - This refers to the Weekends, Holidays and Leave which fall under the 'Paid' category
Unpaid Off - This refers to the Leave days and 'Absent' days for which the organization does not pay the employee
The User Report gives details like the First in time, last out time, Total hours of presence of an user, over/deviation time (hours), Shift details etc.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > User Report
- Click on the filter if you would like to filter your search based on date
- Use the employee search bar to select the user/employee for whom you would like to see details
To Print/Download/Export, click on the ellipsis icon and select the required option.
The Overtime report gives all details pertaining to over time. If you have over time recorded for your users, then it is better to keep track of previous balance, balance hours of overtime etc. The Overtime report helps you get these details.
- From your home page, go to Attendance > Reports > Overtime Report
- Click on the filter to select based on locations, department, employee etc.
- Hit Search
Depending on the pay cycle configured, the overtime details will be visible. You can make use of the left or right arrow keys to navigate to past or next pay cycles.
To Import over time details:
- Click on the ellipsis icon and select Import
- Import your file in the format specified
- Map the fields
Note: Import should always be done in .xls or .csv formats only
In order to Export or download or print, click on the ellipsis icon and select the desired option. The formats supported for exporting are .xls and .csv.