Integration with Blendr.io
Blendr.io is a third-party integration platform. You can create integrations with the low-code visual builder of Blender.io and embed it in Zoho Mail.
If you are a blendr.io user, you can create a blend to suit your requirements with respect to Zoho Mail.
Creating your own integration for Zoho Mail:
- Login to your blendr.io account.
- Click Start now.
- In the templates page, click Start from blank.
- Search Zoho Mail and click to add it to your Datasource.
- Click Link data source.
- Login to your Zoho Mail account if not done before, and then click Accept.
- After linking the data source, click Ok.
- You have now authenticated your Zoho Mail account as a data source. You can now use Zoho Mail and create blends to fulfill your requirements.
For more details on how to create blends/integrations, refer to this help page.
The following actions can be automated and linked to provide varied results.
- List Folders
- List Messages
- Get Message Meta Data
- Get Message Content