Windows 7 - Zoho Mail IMAP Configuration
Steps to configure in Windows 7 Mobile
- To begin with, you need to enable IMAP Access of your account.
- Log in to Zoho Mail and Enable IMAP in the Zoho Mail Settings page. Save the Settings.
- Select ‘Settings’ >> ‘Email Accounts’ from your Phone Main Menu
- Select "Add New Account >> ‘Advanced Setup'.
- Provide your Zoho Email Address and Password and click Next. (You may require Application Specific password, if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your account).
- In the next screen, select Internet email account
- Provide the following details in the next screen
- Account name - A title for the account
- Your Name - Display name for your Outgoing Emails
- Incoming email server - Provide 'imap.zoho.com:993'
- Account Type - Choose IMAP4 from the list
- User Name - Provide the complete email address
- Password - Provide your Zoho Account Password. (You may require Application Specific password, if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your account).
- Outgoing(SMTP) email server - Specify 'smtp.zoho.com:465'
- Click Advanced Settings
- Ensure that the check-box 'Require SSL for Incoming email' is selected.
- Ensure that the check-box 'Require SSL for Outgoing email' is selected.
- Download Email From - Select 'any time' to sync messages without any issues.
Selecting the other options may result in error during account syncing
- Click 'Sign In' to create account and start syncing.
- The Account will be setup and it will start syncing with your Zoho Mail Account.