POP Account - Thunderbird
Steps to Configure your Zoho Account as POP in Thunderbird
- Enable POP in the ZOHO Mail interface.
- Launch Thunderbird application in your system.
- Select Edit » Account Settings. Click ‘Add new account’.
- Select 'Manual Configuration' in the screen that appears.
- Provide your display name, Email address, and your account password.
- You may require an Application Specific password to set up the account in other devices if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your account.
- In the Server Hostname, provide pop.zoho.com for Incoming and smtp.zoho.com for Outgoing.
- Select the port numbers to be '995' and '465' respectively.
- Make sure that the Authentication type is 'Normal Password' for both servers.
- Provide the 'complete email address' as your username.
- Click 'Done' to save the changes. Clicking 'Test' sometimes gives an error message and resets the settings.