Table of Contents
You can sort your email based on the Date, Attachments, Flags and Size. By default, the messages in any folder or view are sorted in the order of date, with latest mail first. To change the order or the ‘sort by’ field, you can click on the corresponding headers.
Steps to Sort Messages:
- Click the folder in where you want to sort the messages.
- You can sort by Date or Attachment or Flag or Size
- To sort by date in ascending order, Click on the ‘Date’ Title in the Header row
- You will see the arrow previously pointed downwards changing to upwards, indicating ascending order.
- Similarly, you can sort by Size in ascending or descending order by clicking on the corresponding headers.