You can sort your email based on the Date. By default, the messages in any folder or view are sorted in the order of date, with latest mail first. You can change the order as oldest on top only when conversation view is turned off. Refer here for instructions to turn off Conversation view for a particular folder.
Steps to Sort Messages:
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account.
- Open the folder in for which you want to sort the email by date.
- You can sort by Date when the conversation view is turned off.
- To sort by date in ascending order, select ‘Date’ Title in the Header row.
- You will see the arrow previously pointed downwards changing to upwards, indicating ascending order.