Configure Zoho Mail in Outlook for Mac - POP
Steps to Configure Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account to enable POP access. (Login to www.zoho.com/mail >> Settings >> Mail Accounts >> POP >> Enable POP Access by clicking the checkbox).
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook application in your system.
- Go to the Tools menu, and select the Accounts option.
- Select the Other Email option.
- Enter the below details in the Account Information page:
- Email Address: Enter your Zoho email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email aliases for organization accounts or email@example.com, if you have a personal account) in the E-mail Address field.
- Password: Enter your Zoho account password in the Password field.
- Username: Your Zoho account email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email aliases for organization accounts or email@example.com, if you have a personal account).
- Type: Select POP from the dropdown list.
- Incoming server: poppro.zoho.com - for organization accounts (if your domain is hosted with Zoho).
- Incoming Server: pop.zoho.com - for personal accounts (if you have a personal @zoho.com account)
- Select the Use SSL to connect checkbox.
- Outgoing Server: smtp.zoho.com
- Select the Override default port and Use SSL to connect checkboxes.
- The Port Number filed next to Outgoing server will be enabled now. Set the Port Number to 465
- Click Add Account.
- After the account details are validated, the details will be displayed in the Accounts tab.
- Close the Accounts tab, and you will be able to access your Zoho Mail account on Outlook for Mac.