Drag and Drop Folders
You can drag and drop the folders to rearrange them or to move them from one parent folder to another. When the folder is very huge, it may take a few minutes for the folder to get moved completely. In such a case, wait for the transfer to finish completely, before you begin a new activity.
You may want to move a folder from one location to another. You can drag and drop the folders to change the parent folder.
- To move sub-folders from one folder to another, drag the folder and move the cursor over the target parent folder.
- When you move the cursor over the destination folder, you will see a green tick mark.
- Drop the folder there.
- The folder and its contents would move under the destination folder.
By default, the folders are arranged in the order they are created. You can drag and drop the folders to rearrange them to your preferred order. You can also choose to sort folders alphabetically by changing the settings. Click here to know how to arrange folders alphabetically.
- To rearrange the folders just drag and drop the folder to the desired destination.
- When you move the cursor between the folders to rearrange, you will see a horizontal line and a green tick mark.
- The folder and its contents would move the selected location.
- The folders will be arranged in your preferred order.
- Wait for the previous drag drop to finish before initiating new one.
You can drag and drop messages over the folders to move the messages to the respective folders. Select the messages you want to move from the listing pane. Drag and drop it over the folder, where you want to move the messages. You can drop the messages, after you see the green tick mark.