Zoho Books makes e-invoicing simple
Push your invoices to KRA effortlessly. Zoho Books is e‑invoicing-compliant and designed to adapt to KRA regulations.
Set up in seconds
Zoho Books is VAT-compliant and e-invoicing ready. This means, all you have to do is sign up with Zoho Books, and start e-invoicing right away—no complex steps involved!
Zoho Books preemptively validates your data to identify violations, incorrect data entry, and missing mandatory fields.
Set your e-invoices on recurring mode, upload it to KRA, and send them to your customers automatically.
Start e-invoicing with five easy steps
- Get the Type C middleware device from Onesource Solutions Limited along with the unique sender ID and device number. You can find more details about the vendor here.
- Enable port forwarding for the device and get the public IP.
- Enter the unique sender ID, device number, and public IP in Zoho Books.
- Push the invoices to KRA via the middleware device.
- Get the verified invoices back with QR code and control unit invoice number.
A complete accounting solution
Apart from making e-invoicing hassle-free, Zoho Books takes care of core accounting for your business.
- Go from estimates to invoices and payments in a few clicks
- Record expenses, create vendor bills, and stay on top of your payables
- Ensure error-free transactions with transaction approval
- Get automatic bank feeds and reconcile accounts with minimal effort
- Create 70+ financial reports and understand your business finances better