Is it possible to change the email address with which I access my Zoho Invoice account?
Yes. You can change the email address with which you access your Zoho Invoice organization. You can find the list of scenarios and the corresponding steps you could use to change your email address.
Case 1: If you’ve signed up for Zoho Invoice using your personal email address and plan on using your organization email to access your Zoho Invoice account.
In this case, you can change the email address by following steps mentioned here.
Note: Kindly make sure that the email address to which you wish to switch shouldn’t already have a Zoho account.
Case 2: You’re in the paid plan and you wish to access your Zoho Invoice account using another email address.
To add a new email address, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Gear icon on the top and select the Users option.
- Click Invite User and enter your new email address.
- Choose the user role as Admin and click Send.
- You/the user will receive an email invitation to join the organization.
- Accept the invitation and log into the organization using the new email address.
- Now, head to the Users section and delete the user with the old email address.
Note: If you belong to the free plan/exceed the user limit, you cannot add more than one user. In that case, send us an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com and we will provide you permission to add another user. Once we’ve enabled the option, we’ll let you know and you can follow the above steps to add your new email address.