How do I filter my contacts?
Contacts can be filtered and viewed in two ways, either according to level of activity, or according to what category they fall under. Contacts belonging to any one such type can be viewed separately by going to the contacts tab, clicking on the drop down arrow above the contact list and selecting the type of contacts you want shown up on your screen. The various types are briefly explained,
1) According to Category:-
- All Contacts – These refer to your customers, the contacts you sell your goods/service to. The contact was specified as a customer during creation.
- CRM contacts – These are the contacts that you have imported into Zoho Invoice from Zoho CRM.
- G Suite contacts – In case your Zoho Invoice is integrated with your google account, your google contacts will be shown up under this heading.
2) According to level of activity -
- Active – Active contacts are those with whom transactions are taking place or about to take place. As such, all contacts have de facto Active status unless marked inactive.
- Inactive – This status is assigned to the contacts which have been manually marked as inactive, or whose transactions have been transferred to a Master contact after merging.
3) According to status -
- Duplicate – Duplicate contacts are the ones which were created with same names.
- Client Portal Enabled - This filter lists out the customers for whom, you have enabled client portal access.
- Client Portal Disabled - These customers do not have access to the client portal.
4) According to payment status:-
- Overdue Customers
- Unpaid Customers