How do I get notified when the quantity of an item goes below its reorder point?
To get notified when the stock of an item variant goes low, you are required to follow these steps:
- Click on the settings icon on the right top corner.
- Choose the More Settings option from the drop down.
- The settings page opens up.
- Now click on Preferences in the side bar
- Choose the items tab.
- Check the box near the option Do you want to be notified when an item quantity drops below reorder point?
- Choose one of the organizational email IDs in the email address field below it.
- Click Save.
- Go to your item variants individually and add reorder levels for them by clicking on the +Add option on their respective pages and update them.
Now the set up is complete. Whenever an item goes low stock, you will receive an email notification that will prompt you to reorder and restock the item variant.