How do I get notified when the quantity of an item drops below the reorder level?
To get notified when the stock of an item variant goes low, you are required to follow these steps:
- Enable reorder notification.
- Set reorder level for your inventory items.
Enable Reorder notification
- Log into Zoho Inventory.
- Click the icon in the top-left corner of the page.
- Go to Preferences.
- Click the Items tab.
- Enable the checkbox for the option ‘Do you want to be notified when an item quantity drops below reorder point?’.
Choose an email ID from the dropdown to which you’d like to receive a reorder email alert.
Set Reorder Level for Inventory Items
To set reorder point for your items:
- Go to the Items module in the sidebar.
- Click an item to open the details page.
- Click the +Add option under Reorder Level.
Enter the reorder level and click Update.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the page to edit the item details.
- Go to the Track Inventory section.
Enter the reorder level.
Click Save at the bottom.
Now the set up is complete. Whenever the item is low stock, you will receive an email notification that will prompt you to reorder and restock the item.