How do I bulk import items?
In Zoho Inventory, you can import each module in bulk. To do so:
- Navigate to the module that you want to import.
- Click on the Menu(hamburger or stack icon) on the right top.
- Select the respective import option from the drop down.
- Upload the file.
- Map all the fields carefully.
- Import after previewing the operation and making corrections.
Note: When importing sales orders or purchase orders, if they are created for those contacts that have not been created in Zoho Inventory, then new contacts with those credentials will be automatically created for them.