What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
Once you’ve downgraded, all your existing data will remain in read-only mode, and you won’t be able to add any new data. If you wish to backup your data, you can export your data (Expenses and Reports)in CSV or XLS formats. You can also export individual expense reports as PDF.
To export your data:
- Go to the respective module from where you wish to export your data (Expenses and Reports)
- Click on the ‘Sort by’ button on the top right corner.
- Select the Export option.
- Choose the format in which you wish to export your data.
- Now, click on the Export button to export your data.
Note: You can always upgrade your subscription anytime to avail of all the features you were working with earlier. However, if you remain inactive for a period of 120 days, your data will be permanently deleted in accordance with our Inactive user accounts policy. Please ensure that you access your account once in 120 days, to keep your data