Introducing the 2020 feature edition.Learn More
Constellation Research's Best Enterprise Software Vendor
Zoho has been recognized for its innovation, relentless focus on re-invention, and an ever-expanding portfolio of enterprise-class business applications.
Winner of PCMag's Business Choice Awards for CRM
According to the PCMag survey, Zoho is the most recommended CRM and the only one with a positive NPS score among other leading CRM vendors.
Keep up the sales pace withLearn more
Conduct sales meetings and presentations
Conduct presentations and meetings from within your CRM. Organize webinars, convert attendees to leads, and get webinar reports, all within your CRM.
Stay ahead of the numbers
Never lose track of sales and performance metrics, even while you are away. From dedicated mobile apps, to blended dashboards, our powerful AI tools ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
Collaborate with your team
Collaborate with your team through common feeds. Share insights, answer each other's questions, and send lead or deal updates to keep everyone on the same page.
Connect with your customers wherever they areRead more about Omnichannel communication
- Reach customers across every channel: telephone, email, live chat, and social media
- Get real-time notifications when customers interact with your business
- Measure the effectiveness of your customer communication and find the best time and channel to reach out to your customers
Save more time with automation
- Automate every aspect of your business and cut out time-intensive, repetitive tasks
- Streamline your lead nurturing process and make the most of every incoming lead
- Trigger instant actions, stay on top of activities, and follow up better with workflows
New to CRM? Get started with our “What is CRM?” guide.
Conversational AI for smarter selling
- Find any information you need from your CRM data, instantly with the help of Zia, your AI-powered sales assistant
- Get advanced lead and deal predictions from Zia so that you can identify the leads that are likely to convert and ultimately close more deals
- Receive intelligent alerts, task reminders, and suggestions for the best times to contact your leads based on your past successful interactions
Why choose Zoho CRM?Read more
- Simple, straightforward user interface with a minimal learning curve
- Flexible, month-to-month contracts supported by transparent pricing plans
- Deployment, consultation, onboarding, and training programs to help you get started smoothly
- Migration wizard to easily import data from spreadsheets or other CRM systems
- Fully extensible developer platform that facilitates tighter integration of CRM with external systems and applications
- Sell on the go with our award-winning CRM apps for both iOS and Android
How a leading global franchise development company scaled faster with the help of Zoho CRM
Brent Dowling, CEO, RainTree
Testimonials from the#ZohoCRMFamily
Amazon India helps retailers flourish through Zoho CRM
India’s largest online Investment Platform Increases Productivity 5X by Implementing Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM has positioned India’s largest hot beverage company for major growth
“Zoho has played an important role in standardizing our program. We now have more than 15,000 sellers using our services. The functionalities we've added have evolved Zoho CRM beyond just lead and contact management to more of a complete operational platform."
Anand Goyal,Program Leader - Service Provider Network,
“As a CRM manager, I can plug myself in directly to the sales team and make sure they never slip out of deals, with the help of working tips provided by Zia. In addition, Zoho Support is amazing. They have assisted me any time I needed help."
Divya Sundaraju,Assistant manager - Learning & Development,
“From using spreadsheets to Zoho CRM, we have managed to capture data in a more versatile way and have also minimized our sales cycle. It gives us more visibility of how our business is moving and makes us much more efficient."
Sreeparna Roy,Manager - Business Marketing & Strategy,