Online Bookkeeping Software for Small Businesses
Manage your bookkeeping on the cloud using Zoho Books. Take advantage of the bookkeeping software that lets you organize your business transactions, keep accounts up-to-date, and make smart business decisions.
Cloud accounting system that makes your work easy
Here is why Zoho Books should be your bookkeeping software
Make invoicing effortless
Take the pain out of invoicing with Zoho Books. Create and send GST invoices online and get paid right on time.
- Fully customizable invoices that resonate with your brand
- Automatic payment reminders
- Recurring invoices for regular transactions
Connect with advisors
Remove the hassle of sending files to financial advisors and bookkeepers. Zoho Books lets you invite them and add them to your account to easily share financial data.
- Manual journals for the important transactions that have to be recorded by hand
- Organized chart of accounts to capture financial information related to your assets, liabilities, expenses, and more
- Easy base currency adjustments to recalculate the balances of your foreign currency accounts
Manage expenses and bills
Learn the ins and outs of your expenses and save money for the future. Track, categorize, and send bills to your clients, all from one place.
- Expense categorization for easy expense tracking
- Purchase approval to ensure error-free transactions
- Auto-scan to extract data from your receipts and simplify expense creation
Connect your bank account and get real-time updates on your cash flow. Monitor transactions and categorize them instantly.
- Bank feeds that require minimal manual intervention
- Bank rules for easy categorization
- Automatic reconciliation for easy transaction matching and tax-readiness
Track inventory in real-time
Keeping tabs on your inventory doesn't have to be a chore. Enable inventory tracking to manage the flow of goods in and out of your organization.
- Sale and purchase orders to confirm order details and clearly communicate your requirements
- Reorder notifications to replenish stock when necessary
- Inventory adjustments to capture changes in inventory
Run reports instantly
Say goodbye to spending long hours preparing financial reports. Generate P&L, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and more than 40 report types at the click of a button.
- Dashboards help analyze business performance at a glance
- Report scheduling to have prepared reports automatically emailed to you
- Reporting tags to help organize your data better
Here is why Zoho Books is the preferred
bookkeeping software for small businesses
Your bookkeeping software should facilitate collaboration with your team or your accountant. Zoho Books lets you add users to your organization with role-based access.
Your bookkeeping software should offer you the flexibility to approve and edit transactions before sending them out. Verify your transactions before you send them out and ensure they are free of errors.
Your bookkeeping software should help you reduce data entry. The auto-scan option in Zoho Books lets you scan your documents and automatically convert them into an expense, bill, or purchase order.
Your bookkeeping software should allow you to access your data even after your subscription is over. Zoho Books not only lets you access your data, but also allows you to export your complete organizational data as a single compressed file.
Your bookkeeping software shouldn't restrict you from managing your business online. Zoho Books integrates with other apps from Zoho, allowing you to manage your business on the cloud.
Your bookkeeping software should make sure your business stays GST compliant. Zoho Books offers everything businesses need to stay GST compliant, right from GST invoices, to GST reports to GST filing.
Can I accept payments online with Zoho Books?
Yes. Zoho Books is integrated with multiple payment gateways to make accepting online payments easy for customers.
Will Zoho Books let me record advance payments?
Yes. Zoho Books lets you collect advance payments and create retainer invoices to record them.