ZOHO FORMS, A SERVICE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BUILD FORMS AND MANAGE FORM SUBMISSION, IS PROVIDED TO YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER "YOU" OR "YOUR") BY THE APPLICABLE ZOHO ENTITY LISTED HERE (HEREINAFTER "ZOHO"), ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER “TERMS”) IN ADDITION TO ZOHO GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. USE OF ZOHO FORMS SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT PROCEED OR USE ZOHO FORMS IN ANY MANNER.
Zoho Forms is a service that allows you (i) to build and publish online form(s) and (ii) manage form submissions.
Accessing Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is a part of Zoho's suite of online collaboration and business productivity applications (hereinafter "Zoho Services"). You will be able to access Zoho Forms by using your common account for all Zoho Services (hereinafter "Zoho Account"). You may also access Zoho Forms through the programming interface provided by Zoho ("API").
Accessing Other Zoho Services
Many Zoho Services are integrated with Zoho Forms. Your Zoho Account will also allow you to access all Zoho Services even if such Zoho Services are not integrated with Zoho Forms. Use of some of these Zoho Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such Zoho Services (hereinafter “Service Specific Terms”). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding Zoho Service.
Accessing Third Party Applications Integrated with Zoho Forms
Restrictions on use
By using Zoho Forms, you agree that :
- You will not use Zoho Forms to impersonate any individual or entity.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for spamming, phishing or any similar activity.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for collecting data about minors without obtaining the consent of their parent(s) or their guardian.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for selling, promoting or distributing illegal and/or counterfeit products.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for sending communications relating to cryptocurrency, including but not limited to initial coin offering, cryptocurrency mining or cryptocurrency wallet.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that contain any malicious codes, viruses, malware or any other similar software or programs that will damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication device.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is pornographic and/or obscene.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for transmitting or publishing any pirated content.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is unlawful, illegal, hateful, promotes racism or promotes discrimination or hatred based on ethnicity.
- You will not transmit or publish any material that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates privacy and other legal rights of others.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is considered as confidential and/or personal information belonging to any person or entity without obtaining prior consent of the concerned individual or entity.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is used for scamming purposes such as pyramid scheme, click fraud or get-rich-quick scheme.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that promotes dangerous and illegal activities.
- You will not use Zoho Forms for generating unnatural traffic.
- You will not create a load on Zoho's servers or abuse Zoho's bandwidth.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the provisioning of Zoho Forms.
Compliance with Zoho Anti Spam Policy
You will be required to comply with the requirements of our Anti Spam Policy when you avail our mailing system for sending out commercial emails and email notifications from Zoho Forms.
Redirection to Third party webpages
Zoho Forms provides an option to redirect the Respondents to another website upon submission of their responses. Zoho provides such an option only for your convenience and Zoho, by no means, endorse the content, products or services on or available on these websites or links displayed on such websites.
Usage Limits for Zoho Forms
Zoho may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zoho in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Zoho may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.
Zoho Forms Embed Code
Zoho Forms Embed Code is the code that is installed on your website for the purpose of collecting data and form responses ("Embed Code"). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (a) Zoho grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub licensable license to install, copy and use the Embed Code solely as necessary for you to use Zoho Forms on your website. You will not (and you will not allow any third party to) (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Embed Code or the documentation; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Embed Code, except as expressly permitted by the law in effect in the jurisdiction in which you are located; (iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the Embed Code and the documentation; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Embed Code; or (v) use, post, transmit or introduce any software which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Embed Code.
You understand that Zoho Forms is only a service for creating online forms for data collection and that you are entirely responsible for the forms and reports created by you using Zoho Forms.
You are prohibited from using Zoho Forms to collect credit card information and/or login credentials ("Prohibited Sensitive Information"). However, you are allowed to collect certain sensitive information such as Social Security Number, Tax ID Number and driver's license number provided you encrypt the fields that collect such data ("Permitted Sensitive Information"). Zoho reserves the right, without any requirement to provide prior notice, to screen all forms to ascertain if they are used to collect Prohibited Sensitive Information or Permitted Sensitive Information. We will immediately block those forms, (i) that are used to collect Prohibited Sensitive Information; or (ii) that contain relevant fields collecting Permitted Sensitive Information in the forms are not encrypted. We may also suspend/terminate the account that is used to build such forms.