Is it possible to use two different invoices templates? If so, how do I choose them while sending invoices to my customers?
You can customize/choose multiple invoice templates and choose one of them while generating invoices for your customers.
To Add invoice templates:
- Click on the Gear icon present on the top right corner of the page and select Templates.
- Under the Templates page, click on Invoices
- Click on the + New button.
- You will be shown a gallery of invoice templates from which you can choose the template(s) of your choice.
- Once you’ve chosen the templates of your choice, you can set setup one of the templates as default by clicking on the Gear drop-down present on the invoice template and select Set As Default
Choosing your invoice templates:
While sending your invoices to your customers, you don’t necessarily have to choose the default template. You can also select other templates that you’ve chosen from the gallery. To do that:
- Click on the + icon beside Invoices tab on the left sidebar. A New Invoice form will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find the name of your default template beside Template.
- If you wish to change the default template, click on the pen symbol and choose the template of your choice.
- Now, you’re selected template will be applied for this particular invoice.