support and customer services
From guided onboarding to around-the-clock support, and a quick CRM implementation to turnkey business solutions—leverage Zoho CRM for your business with the help of our customer success services.
Zoho CRM Support plans
If you have a paid subscription of Zoho CRM, you get classic support by default. You can reach out to our support team through email, call, or chat, or schedule a remote assistance session.
Get started with Zoho CRM the right way with personalized onboarding sessions and priority support. Get guidance from your dedicated onboarding specialist on how to configure Zoho CRM for your specific business needs.View details
Have a single point of contact from Zoho working with your team(s) and handling all your product, support, and service requirements exclusively. This service combines strategic account management with preemptive, insight-driven support.
What Enterprise Support offers:
- A dedicated Technical Account Manager assigned to your company
- Priority support with an initial response time of one hour upon submitting a support request
- Early access to new features and free demos on how to use them
- 24/7 multichannel support: email, toll-free call, chat, and remote access support
- Quarterly reports on feature usage that include recommendations and best practices to optimize performance using Zoho CRM
- Access to all documented resources and developer guides
Drive growth with
end-to-end business solutions
The larger the business, the greater its complexity. Zoho offers consulting-led implementation to meet the unique needs of your enterprise business, helping you leverage custom-developed tools and solutions to boost efficiency and stay ahead of the curve.
The Zoho Enterprise Business Solutions team takes care of every stage of creating and deploying your end-to-end CRM solution, including the following:
- Gathering input from stakeholders to develop a project plan
- Analyzing your pain points and processes to list out your precise requirements
- Conceptualizing and designing a holistic CRM solution by aligning our products with your processes
- Customization, integration, testing, and implementation of your solution
- Migrating your data and onboarding your team for a seamless transition to the new system
- Offering developer support for custom-developed solutions and components
The result is a highly intuitive CRM solution tailored to your company's needs and forming the core of your operations—so that your business can focus on achieving its goals.
Give your selling efforts a Jumpstart
We know how important it is for your business to minimize the time it takes to go from buying software to having it configured the way you want. Your employees should be able to focus on your business goals instead of spending their time aligning your new CRM with your business.
That's why we offer Jumpstart:
A way to make your initial CRM setup process as streamlined and frictionless as possible, so that your business can get the ball rolling on your sales efforts with your new CRM.
All you need to do is share with us a list of your business processes and tell us how you'd like your CRM system to function for you. A dedicated product expert from Zoho will analyze these requirements, tailor Zoho CRM to meet them, and optimize it for your business in no time.
So sit back and allow our experts to set up your Zoho CRM in the best and most efficient way for your business!Register for Jumpstart
Frequently Asked Questions
- Technical Support
- Additional FAQs
If you have a paid subscription of Zoho CRM, you get classic support by default. You can reach out to our support team through email, call, or chat, or schedule a remote assistance session.Contact us
Yes, Zoho CRM offers chat support. Chat with us now
You can find our support phone numbers here.
We offer Basic Support for small businesses and entrepreneurs on our free plan. You have access to the following support options:
- Email us your questions or submit a request in the customer portal . Our support staff will address them within 1-2 business days.
- Tweet to us @zohocares
- Post in our forums and get help from the Zoho CRM community.
- Browse our knowledge base to find the answers you need
You can view all your support tickets and their resolution status on the My Area tab of the customer portal.
Our support representatives may suggest a remote access session using Zoho Assist—either to troubleshoot your CRM account or to demonstrate features.
To begin a remote session, your Zoho support rep will share with you an invite link which installs a run-time application on your device. This allows them to control your device remotely. You can easily revoke access permissions after the session is complete.
Remote access sessions are a fully secure, simple, and reliable way for our support team to offer technical assistance to customers located anywhere in the world.
You can contact Zoho's customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although your onboarding specialist may contextually guide you through your setup process, they will not implement Zoho CRM for you. They can identify the best ways to align the product to specific needs, demonstrate features, offer suggestions, and teach best practices. If you are looking for quick CRM setup and implementation, you can check out our Jumpstart plans.
You will not be asked to share any confidential data with our team throughout the entire duration of your subscription. You may choose to share your business requirements and any relevant details that could help your onboarding specialist guide your implementation better.
Yes, you can reschedule the onboarding sessions at your convenience. You can do so using the calendar link sent to your registered email address, or you can send an email to email@example.com.
After regular sessions with your onboarding specialist, you can expect the following:
- Your team will be fully familiar with Zoho CRM, being able to navigate its interface effectively and perform various actions.
- You'll be able to perform all essential administrator tasks to set up Zoho CRM for your business.
- You'll have Zoho CRM configured to meet all your primary requirements.
Once your onboarding period ends, although you may no longer be able to schedule onboarding sessions with our experts, you will continue to receive all the other services included in your support plan. These include the following:
- Support via email, phone, and chat.
- Remote assistance through device screen sharing.
- Access to the knowledge base, community forums, and the self-service portal.
Your account manager will be your primary point of contact after your onboarding ends. However, you can continue to reach out to our support team for further assistance.
A TAM is a seasoned product expert who is assigned to cater exclusively to your company upon subscribing to our Enterprise Support plan. They're your single point of contact for everything related to Zoho subscriptions, implementation, product performance, technical support, and maintenance.
- TAMs interact with key stakeholders within your business to fully understand your processes and goals.
- They use the insights gained to offer contextual support (24/7) and quick issue resolution through multiple channels.
- They maintain a record of your priorities and product requirements, and draw up roadmaps to help your business achieve long-term success with Zoho.
- TAMs offer technical guidance, resources, and quick access to information from Zoho's developers.
- They manage new requests for customization or implementation, and ensure that they are fulfilled by the designated teams within the timeline.
- They work collaboratively with your company and keep track of your key account metrics.
- TAMs provide contextual insight to your company's CRM administrators and help them follow best practices to optimize work.
- They act as a liaising agent between the stakeholders within your business, Zoho, and implementation partners (if any).
Note: Your TAM will not implement CRM or customize solutions for your business. Implementation is not covered under the cost of Enterprise Support.
|This includes basic to advanced CRM setup and configuration to help your business get started with your subscription.||This service covers the planned implementation of custom solutions tailored for your business, involving the strategic integration of multiple Zoho apps, third party tools and homegrown systems.|
|The setup process covers Zoho CRM's built-in features only, and does not include custom developments.||This includes the creation and deployment of custom-developed solutions that extend Zoho's functionalities to perform actions that aren't natively possible. It also includes specialized support for the custom developments|
- Knowledge baseMaster Zoho CRM with our detailed help docs, how-to videos, webinars, and more.
- Community forumsAsk questions, find answers, and join discussions with other Zoho users.
- Self-service portalView all your tickets and submit new support requests to get assistance from our support team.
- Multichannel supportContact support through email, toll-free call, chat, or remote access support
- Initial response time
- Onboarding periodReceive personalized guidance from our specialists on how to set up and use Zoho efficiently for your business.
- Onboarding sessions
- Session length
- Feature walkthroughs
- Step-by-step guidance on CRM setup & configuration
- Dedicated onboarding specialistA single point of contact from Zoho who works exclusively with your company and handles all your needs.
- Zoho Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Quarterly report (Feature usage reports + Recommendations) A report of your CRM usage with suggestions and best practices to optimize your business performance.
- Early access to new features
- ClassicAvailable by default for paid editions of Zoho CRM
- 8 hours, 5 days/week
- 8 hours
- 45 days from date of subscription
- 3 per week
- 45 minutes
- PremiumCosts 20% of your subscription fee
- 24 hours, 5 days/week
- 3 hours
- 75 days from date of subscription
- 5 per week
- 60 minutes
- EnterpriseCosts 25% of your annual subscription fee (with min. 25 user licenses)
- 24 hours, 7 days/week
- 1 hour
- 75 days from date of subscription
- 5 per week
- 60 minutes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+971 58 881 7598 , +971 4 574 8400 , 800 044 44424
- Twitter: @zohocares
You can also submit a support request through our customer portal.