Adding agility to enterprise strategies
Nucleus Research recently published their LCAP Technology Value Matrix 2020, and we're ecstatic that they named Zoho Creator a leader in the market.
Vendors were evaluated on the basis of functionality and usability, further broken down into: integration with other platforms and tools, as well as the ability to export as a standalone app; available templates and out-of-the-box components used to accelerate development; built-in AI, analytics, and data management functionality; product scope (best-of-breed or open enterprise platform); key differentiators; and most critically, customer use cases and success with direct conversations with LCAP users.
The low-code application platform market
According to their research, "LCAP is a valuable tool to build applications that supplement an organization’s solution environment, digitizing a greater number of business processes and customizing existing applications to match needs and objectives better. However, the true value of LCAP lies not in the applications built but in its ability to improve organizational agility, flexibility, and cost-efficiency."
This has never been a higher priority for organizations today, facing the ultimate curveball—a global pandemic. Low-code application platforms are poised to become a key element in organizational strategies going forward.
Zoho Creator: A leader in enterprise LCAPs
Our platform was first introduced in 2006, when low-code application development as a technology was at its very beginning. In 2021, we have over 13,000 paying customer organization, with more than seven million users who have built over 6 million apps on the platform.
As per Nucleus Research, "Zoho Creator covers the entire lifecycle of an application deployment project from development to delivery and continues to push meaningful updates ensuring that users get the best possible experience in terms of performance and functionality on the platform."
This comes not long after Gartner positioned us a Visionary in their latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, further validating our progress and our vision.
Get your complimentary report here
Accelerating Briotix's digital transformation with Zoho Creator
"One of the huge advantages that Zoho Creator presented us is a beautiful scaling model, where you can literally start with one user and one small application. You can gain success with that little 10$ commitment and get bigger and bigger. We really could not do that with any of the other platforms."
Shelby Spencer, CTO, Briotix
National Maternity Hospital goes digital
"That is the beauty of Zoho—it's fairly easy and intuitive, and I'm learning new stuff about it every day. But what's been extremely useful is that the assistance I've received from Zoho support, over text, email, and telephone, has helped us continue to develop."
Dr. Feeney, Director, Policy Risk and Patient Safety, NMH
Aboitiz's venture into low-code
"To date, we've deployed 46 applications with mobile and web capabilities using Zoho Creator, and when comparing it with other platforms, we realized that we've saved $670k."
DJojo Guingao, Chief Digital Officer, Aboitiz Equity Ventures
Towards Equality in Education
"Most of the apps hardly took us a few hours or a day to build. 99% of the time, we didn't face any major issues, and the remaining 1%, the support team did a wonderful job with helping us fix it."
Hanumantha Rao, CTO and Marketing Officer, Team Everest
Zoho Recruit, our cloud-based applicant tracking system, was recognized as a leader in the Talent Acquisition Technology Value Matrix for 2020 by Nucleus Research. Zoho Recruit seamlessly integrates with several Zoho and third-party applications, streamlining the hiring process with a set of features that are necessary for any world-class talent acquisition solution.