Share application with customers
This help page is for users in Creator 5. If you are in the newer version (Creator 6), click here. Know your Creator version.
To share an application with customers:
- Click the Share button in the top right corner of the application.
- The Share application tab will appear. This tab contains three different sections : Users, Customers , and Developers. Customers are the induviduals who are not part of your organisation. Eg: students, vendors etc. To share application with the customer select the Customers option.
- Enter the Email address of the customer to be added under the Add customers section.
- Under the choose a permission section, the user can be assigned permissions based on the type of access you wish to grant. The permissions can be Customer, and Custom permission.
- The user who has been assigned Customer permission will be given access to view all the components(forms,pages ,and reports) in the customer portal but will not be able to edit reports.
- The custom permission can give a specific type of access only applicable for that user. To create a custom permission select Add permission set.Enter the name, description and set permissions for the permission set in the Add Permission Set tab. Then click Save and Associate button
- Click Share to add customers.