To export users from the application:
- Click the Users option under the Users and Control section of the Settings page.
- The Users page will be displayed and will list all the users of the application. Click the Export button.
- The Export Users tab will appear.
- In the Filter by Permission drop down you can choose the users to be exported based on their permission.
- In the Filter by Role drop down you can choose the users to be exported based on their roles.
Note : The Filter by Role option will be available only when the Role Hierarchy has been configured.
- In the Filter by Status drop down you can choose the users based on whether they are active or inactive.
- In the select format to export field choose the file format in which the users have to be exported. There are four available formats - CSV, XLS, XLX and TSV
- Click on the Export button. The file containing the users will now get downloaded.