Code sign iOS app for customers
- Edit your app.
- Navigate to your app's Settings page.
- Click Download as Mobile Apps under Users And Control:
- Click the For iOS button under For Customers on the left:
The Download Mobile App pane will slide in from the right:
- Set your app's icon as required:
- Use Default Icon will be selected by default
- You can opt to Upload Custom Icon — a PNG file of 1024x1024 px resolution
- Upload your p12 file. Learn how to create p12 file.
- Set p12 password. This is optional.
- Upload the Provisioning profile.
- Upload your APNS p12 file. Learn how to create APNS p12 file.
- Set APNS p12 password. This is optional.
- Click Code Sign. This process can take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The status of the code sign process will be displayed in the For iOS button:
- Upon completion of the code sign process, Available will be displayed in the For iOS button:
- Click the For iOS button. The For Customers - iOS pane will appear on the right.
- Click Download to download the .ipa file of your code-signed app: