This help page is for users in Creator 5. If you are in the newer version (Creator 6), click here. Know your Creator version.
Change appearance of form
To change appearance a form:
- Click the Publish option under the Users and control section of the Settings page.
- The Publish page will appear and list all the components that have been published.
- Click on the Change Appearance button adjacent to the component that needs to be republished.
- The Change Appearance dialog will be displayed. Make changes to the interface of the published component. The changes can be chosen from five sections: Form properties, Headers, Button, Labels, and Fields. After making the changes, click Save.
- A pop-up will request the final confirmation. Click Yes.