Manage UsersThe Users page allows you to add, delete, search, activate/deactivate users and set permissions for them. Additionally, you can also view and manage your subscription details.
You can add users to your account by specifying their email address. The number of users you can add to your account depends on your subscription.
To add a user to your account,
- Click the Setup icon on the home page.
- In the account setup page, select Users from the User Management category.
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the user's email address in the text box and click Add.
- The list displays the added user. You can set permissions, deactivate, or delete the user anytime from your account.
After accepting the invitation, the user completes the following procedure, whichever is applicable:
User is new to Zoho and does not have a Zoho accountTo access the Creator application, the user must:
- Click the access link in the invitation email. The Signup page will appear.
- Sign up for a Zoho account.
- Click the Continue signing in button.
- Access and confirm the link received in the confirmation email.
User already has a Zoho accountTo access the Creator application, the user must:
- Click the access link in the email.
- Click the Continue signing in button. The user will log in to the Zoho Creator account using their login credentials.
Set permissions for a UserAdded users can only access your (application owner's) workspace. They cannot perform any actions unless you explicitly grant them permissions. You can grant the following permissions to users:
|Permission||What it does?|
|Create application||Allows users to create applications in your workspace.|
Allows users to access your account setup section.
|Subscription||Allows users to view your subscription details.|
Activate/deactivate UsersBy default, a user's status will be Active. You can share your application only with users whose status is Active. To deactivate a user, mouse over to the user's profile and click Deactivate.
Delete UsersTo delete a user, mouse over to the user's profile and click Delete.
Bulk deactivate/delete UsersYou can bulk deactivate/delete users from the header menu by checking the users and selecting the required actions.
View and manage your plan detailsThe Users page lists your plan details with the link to manage your subscription. Click Manage Subscriptions to open the Zoho Store page. You can modify your subscription on this page.