Configure Salesforce connection
To create a connection:
- Click Setup icon in the top-right corner of your homepage. The Account Setup page will open.
- Select Connections under Extensions.
- Click Add Connection.
- Choose SalesForce.
- Enter a Connection Name of your choice to uniquely identify the connection. Click Authorise.
- Salesforce login page will open in a new tab. Sign in using your Salesforce login credentials.
- Click Allow to share your application data between Zoho Creator and Salesforce.
- Click Submit. The newly added connection will be displayed in the Connections page.