Configure Salesforce connection
- Navigate to your Creator home.
- Click Setup icon in the top-right corner of your Home page. You will be taken to your Account Setup page.
- Select Connections under Integration.
- Click Add Connection.
- Choose SalesForce.
- Enter a Connection Name to uniquely identify this connection to Salesforce, then click Authorise.
- Log in using your Salesforce login credentials.
- Click Allow to share your application data between Zoho Creator and Salesforce.
- The newly added connection will be displayed in the Connections page.