Configure QuickBooks connection
To create a connection:
- Click Setup icon in the top-right corner of your homepage. You will be taken to your Account Setup page.
- Select Connections under Extensions.
- Click Add Connection.
- Select QuickBooks.
- Enter a Connection Name of your choice to uniquely identify this connection, then click Authorize:
- Enter your QuickBooks account's credentials, then click Sign In. If you're logged-in to your QuickBooks account via the current web browser, you won't need to enter your credentials — you will be directly be taken to step seven.
- If there are multiple Companies in your QuickBooks account, you will need to select the one you want to connect with. If only one Company exists, it will be selected automatically — you will directly be taken to step eight.
- Click Connect to authorize Zoho Creator to access your Company's data in QuickBooks:
- This QuickBooks connection will be displayed in the Connections page: