Zoho Creator API v2
Zoho Creator provides RESTful APIs that allow you to interface with your Zoho Creator apps to fetch, add, update, and delete data.
The OpenAPI Specification(OAS) is the most widely used standard for API description and refers to a standard interface for describing REST APIs. Zoho Creator uses OAS to describe the functionality and actions of each API in a format that can be used across various programming languages. Learn more
Overview | Registering the Client App | Requesting the Authorization Code | Generating the Access and Refresh Tokens | Refreshing the Access Token | Revoking the Refresh Token | Zoho Creator Scopes
Add Records | Get Record - Detail View | Get Records - Quick View | Update Record by ID | Update Records | Delete Record by ID | Delete Records
Get Fields | Get Forms | Get Reports | Get Pages | Get Sections | Get Applications | Get Applications by Workspace
Overview | Create Bulk Read job | Get the Status of the Bulk Read Job | Download Bulk Read Result | Limitations
API Error Codes and Messages | Your Creator Account's Base URL
Things to know
- A maximum of 200 records can be processed per request.
- API requests are limited to 50 per minute, per API endpoint, per public IP address.
- The total number of API requests that can be made per day is subject to your subscription. Refer to the Developer API count shown in your account's usage details.
- The API access permission (enabled by default) determines if the users—associated with a permission set—are allowed to use your Creator application's APIs. When it's disabled, the Creator APIs will respond with the status code 1130 and message "You do not have permission to access this application's APIs. Please check with the application admin.".
- In the downloaded OAS files, the Base URL would be that of the US DC(creator.zoho.com) by default. If you belong to other DCs, then you would've to change the base URL accordingly.