A look back at the evolution
of Zoho Books through the years
- VAT-compliant Oman edition launched
- Zoho Books for Windows 10
- Vendor portal for easier collaboration with vendors
- E-invoicing for India
- Free plan introduced in the India edition to help small businesses manage accounting for free
- VAT-compliant Bahrain edition launched
- Budgeting to analyze business performance by comparing projected vs. actual budgets
- Recurring journals for automatic creation of journals at regular intervals
- PSD2 compliance for protecting consumer information and preventing payment fraud in the UK
- First direct partner bank integration in UAE
- ZATCA approval for Saudi Arabia edition, and FTA accreditation for United Arab Emirates edition
- MTD-compliant UK edition launched
- Transaction approval added to ensure transaction accuracy
- First direct partner bank integration in India
- E-way bills for consignments to simplify transferring goods in India
- Landed cost to calculate full cost of items
- All-new GST-compliant Zoho Books launched for India
- Zoho Books United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia editions launched
- Documents and autoscan to simplify transaction creation and further reduce data entry
- Zoho Books Australia edition launched
- Advanced reporting functionalities like reporting tags to further filter down data
- Zoho Books UK edition launched
- Workflow automation introduced to reduce manual efforts and automate mundane tasks.
- Zoho Books Canada edition launched
- Zoho Books relaunched with brand-new UI
- Zoho Books US edition launched
- Zoho Books became multilingual to cater to clients around the world
- Went mobile with the introduction of iOS and Android mobile apps
- Customer Portal simplified communication and gave clients access to all their transactions in one place
- Auto-charge made recurring payments effortless
- Inventory tracking and reporting to stay on top of stock coming in and going out every day
- Zoho Books for Windows 8.1
- Direct bank feeds to avoid manual uploads and simplify reconciliation
- Zoho Books launched
- Cash Flow Statement added to expand reporting capabilities
- Time tracking to help project-based businesses keep track of billable hours
- Customization capabilities like custom fields to adapt Zoho Books to fit every business need
- Recurring expenses to track repetitive spending and save time for business owners
Read a detailed account of the evolution of Zoho Books
Why we do what we do
During the last 10 years we have used Zoho Books to grow our company. Zoho Books has always been there as a very sturdy and reliable software for our financial needs. Our company has grown to almost 400 employees at different locations worldwide where we use Zoho Books to handle our accounting and invoicing needs. It is a fantastic product.
Soffit Infrastructure Services (P) Ltd
No security issues
Ten years back, I came across Zoho Books on the internet while searching for an accounting tool, and since then, I have never looked back. In our journey with Zoho Books, we have never faced any downtime, data integrity issue, or any security issue with Zoho Books!
In the past ten years, our experience with the product has been excellent! Zoho Books is one app that can integrate with multiple features EASILY. My time is money, and Zoho Books saves money because it saves our time. We have even recommended Zoho Books for businesses looking for a simple and affordable cloud-based accounting solution.
QIQ Technologies Corp
Slick and reliable solution
Thank you for providing a slick and reliable solution for last 10 years.
Nicole Hoefer Photography
Has all the features I need
I am a photographer and have been in business for 11 years. Zoho has been my bookkeeping software for my tax accounting purposes. Overall it’s been easy to use and has all the features I need!
Mahfoud Ben Ayad
Ten years have indeed flown by. It's not that difficult with such a great software as Zoho Books.
Business Search Innovations
Easy to work with and understand
Zoho Books has been easy to work with and understand from the beginning. Whenever there were changes or upgrades made, they are always for the better and well explained. To all the Zoho Books team, good job guys, we love the software!
A decade of satisfied customers
We owe it all to you
Thank you for all the support
Yet to try Zoho Books? Get started today