20 Jun, 2016
- With WePay, you can create a merchant account in minutes and start accepting online payments from your customers.
03 Jun, 2016
- Store your customer’s Facebook, Twitter and Skype IDs in the contacts section.
01 Jun, 2016
- Personalize your credit notes, payment receipts, and sales orders with custom templates.
- Use custom fields to add additional information related to the products you sell.
27 May, 2016
- You can now include a reason for writing off an invoice.
13 May, 2016
- You can now choose and apply themes to your organization
11 May, 2016
- Attach files to your Contacts and share them with your customers through the Client Portal.
16 Mar, 2016
- Connect Zoho Books to Slack, an online messaging app and keep track of your customer's client portal activities.
02 Mar, 2016
- You can now record the vehicle type, mileage rate, and the total mileage expense in Zoho Books.
19 Feb, 2016
- Support for Hebrew and Georgian languages in predefined PDFs with Dejavu Sans font.
07 Feb, 2016
- You can exclude, unmatch, uncategorize and delete bank transactions in bulk.
13 Jan, 2016
- Add images and SKU information to the products you sell.
- Request reviews and ratings for your service through the Client Portal.
06 Jan, 2016
- With the Zoho Projects integration, you can now create and send invoices for multiple projects from Zoho Books.
31 Dec, 2015
- Australian businesses can now generate the Business Activity Statement(BAS) and apply exemptions while creating Sales & Purchases transactions.
- You can now attach multiple files to an invoice and also choose to display them in the Client Portal.
26 Nov, 2015
- You can now send invoices, estimates, payment reminders, etc., in your customer’s preferred language. You can also choose to display the Client Portal in your customer’s language.
23 Nov, 2015
- Choose the type of information you wish to capture with custom fields in Contacts, Estimates, Invoices, Sales Order & Purchase Order. (e.g. date, checkbox, percent, etc). This feature is available only for organizations created after 22 Nov 2015.
19 Nov, 2015
- The quick create icon present on top bar allows the user to create transactions irrespective of the page you're in.
- The history icon on the top bar gives you a glimpse of all recent activities in your account.
04 Nov, 2015
- Users can now schedule a report to be generated on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Bank transactions can now be selected and excluded in bulk.
03 Nov, 2015
- Allow users to access transactions and information of customers to whom they are assigned.
08 Oct, 2015
- We have now introduced chat support for all our customers in the UK, USA and Canada.
07 Oct, 2015
- Add up to 30 expenses in one go with the new Batch Expense feature in Zoho Books.
16 Sep, 2015
- Receive instant notification on Client Portal activities and any new feature added to Zoho Books, through the Notifications section.
- We’ve made it possible for you to switch your organization to Zoho Books from Zoho Invoice in just a few clicks.
11 Sep, 2015
- Users can now have multiple email addresses in CC while sending emails.
- Create and fill custom fields of specific data types while recording expenses.
20 Aug, 2015
- Integrate Zoho Invoice with Zoho Projects to generate invoices and record expenses for the projects.
- Users can now clone a contact.
- Users can now export data(Invoices,Items,Contacts etc.) within a specific date range.
14 Aug, 2015
- Users can now charge customers through bank transfers with Forte and Authorize.Net payment gateways.
- Users can now allow their customers to view their projects and timesheet entries in the client portal.
10 Aug, 2015
- Option to print payment stub in a separate page
- Option to manually mark time entries as invoiced
- Users can now view reports for multiple accounts and sort reports based on their preference
17 July, 2015
- Project Details page gets a fresh look
- Option to mark a task as Billable or Non-Billable
- Option to mark a task as Active or Inactive
- Customize invoice templates with Project Name
14 July, 2015
- Users can add multiple email IDs for an organization and associate them with transactions.
10 July, 2015
- Users can now enable workflows for sales orders & credit notes.
03 July, 2015
- Users can now enable workflows for invoices.
02 July, 2015
- Customization options added to Payables Vendor Balances Summary and Details report.
- Mark your line item rates as either Tax Inclusive / Tax Exclusive while you create invoices and bills.
- Users can now generate reports based on purchases by items.
- Timesheet staff can now view their reports.
29 June, 2015
- Users can now import tasks from existing projects in Timesheets
24 June, 2015
- Customization options added to Receivables Customer Balances Summary and Details report.
5 June, 2015
- Templates section now supports Payment Receipts and Retainer Payment Receipts.
24 May, 2015
- View unpaid invoices and bills. Send reminders to customers and set reminders for bill payment.
19 May, 2015
- Your customers can now pay off multiple invoices in a single transaction via the client portal.
15 May, 2015
- Now automate repetitive accounting tasks and save time.
15 May, 2015
- Compare With and YTD options has been added in Cash Flow Statement report.
15 May, 2015
- Customization options added to Payables Aging Summary and Details report.
14 May, 2015
- Option to add hyperink in template's header, footer.
30 Apr, 2015
- Customization options added to Receivables Aging Details Report.
24 Apr, 2015
- View unpaid invoices and bills. Send reminders to customers and set reminders for bill payment using Apple Watch
20 Apr, 2015
10 Apr, 2015
- Log time using Apple Watch
08 Apr, 2015
- Search invoices by project name
03 Apr, 2015
- Now set a default payment mode and payment terms for your customers.
02 Apr, 2015
- Now attach expense receipts from these cloud storage services: Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Skydrive, Box and Evernote.
- Attach expense receipts uploaded in Zoho Projects.
31 Mar, 2015
- India and Canada edition have been added.
27 Mar, 2015
- Customization options added to Receivables Aging Summary Report.
17 Mar, 2015
- The new portal activities report allows you to view customer's activities on their client portal.
- Updated invoice template customization options.
13 Mar, 2015
- Excess payments or advance payments made by the customer can now be refunded.
10 Mar, 2015
- View reports for estimates under Receivables --> Estimate Details in the Reports section.
- Filter transactions by date in the client portal.
- Customize invoice templates with Ubuntu font.
- Customize invoice templates with a signature image.
- Continental invoice template added.
26 Feb, 2015
- Zoho People integrated into Zoho Books - create invoices for the time logged by the employees there and push it to Zoho Books.
24 Feb, 2015
- Invoice headers in invoice templates can now be customized with greater flexibility.
17 Feb, 2015
- Now Customize invoice templates with tax information (tax amount and tax percentage).
11 Feb, 2015
- Bcc field is now supported in all emails (except for Payment Reminder, Thank You and Invitation emails).
- Bcc field is now configurable in email templates.
10 Feb, 2015
- Customize invoice templates with the name of the sales-person.
- Filters added on the Payments Received list.
04 Feb, 2015
- Zoho Books now integrated with Zoho Projects - create an invoice for hours logged for your projects in Zoho Projects.
03 Feb, 2015
- Page Tips added - access tips for using each page using this menu on the right.
30 Jan, 2015
- Edit items during import in the Items menu.
- Export/Import items as CSV.
23 Jan, 2015
- Keyboard shortcuts added.
22 Jan, 2015
- Currently running active timer is now accessible from the menu bar on the left.
21 Jan, 2015
- Each account now has a unique 10-digit account code that can comprise of letters, digits, hyphen and underscore.
19 Jan, 2015
- Separate permissions added for viewing customers and vendors.
- New permissions added to view other user's timesheet and projects.
13 Jan, 2015
- Now round down logged time for projects.
- Set a time limit (max hours/day) for each project.
- Copy over address from estimate to invoice after conversion.
- Payments action history can now be viewed in the payment details page.
08 Jan, 2015
- Profit and Loss Report, Balance Sheet Report and Trial Balance report can now be exported as an XLS file.
- Credit Notes can now be created for closed invoices.
07 Jan, 2015
- Transaction Locking feature added - lock transactions before a particular date to prevent them from being edited.
02 Jan, 2015
- The Worldpay Payment Gateway is now integrated with Zoho Books.
- VAT MOSS has been added to the UK edition.
15 Dec, 2014
- The Forte Payment Gateway is now integrated with Zoho Books.
12 Dec, 2014
- Expense receipts (images and PDFs) can now be viewed right in the Zoho Books interface.
20 Nov, 2014
- Files can be attached to estimates and invoices.
- Receipts can now be attached to bills.
18 Nov, 2014
- Create mileage expenses (based on miles and mileage) for travel expenses incurred.
30 Oct, 2014
- UK Edition of Zoho Books has been released.
- Expenses can be recorded as paid through equity accounts.
28 Oct, 2014
- Change the time zone for an organization in the organization settings.
22 Oct, 2014
- Opening stock amount can be provided for your inventory items.
- Expense receipts can be downloaded as PDF.
20 Oct, 2014
- Now drop ship items by shipping a purchase order directly to a customer.
18 Oct, 2014
- The following payment gateways have been integrated for Auto-Charge: Stripe, Authorize.Net, PayPal Payflow Pro and PayPal Payments Pro.
29 Sep, 2014
- Customized content can to added to your template header and footer.
- Bank details can be specified in invoice template footer.
24 Sep, 2014
- Import/export options removed from Settings. Modules can be imported and exported from their respective sections.
09 Sep, 2014
- Bills can be downloaded and printed.
- Secondary click enabled under list view.
28 Aug, 2014
- New compact template added to template gallery.
11 Aug, 2014
- Automatic reminders based on invoice payment date.
08 Aug, 2014
- Product sync between Books & CRM.
- Customize font family & color of email templates.
- Advanced search inside projects & timesheets.
25 July, 2014
- Expanded list view of each section.
- 'Preferences' settings regrouped.
- New equity account 'Retained earnings' added.
- Edit clients' card details from client portal.
22 July, 2014
- Templates regrouped for easy view & selection.
- 'Cash accounts' available from 'Banking'.
- Inventory management is now available.
09 July, 2014
- U.S edition supports automated sales tax calculations.
17 June, 2014
- Opening balances can be deleted anytime.
- Transactions grouped as 'Sales' or 'Purchases' on the home panel.
- Import bank statements in CAMT.053 format (European standard).
- Select templates whilst creating/editing a transaction.
03 June, 2014
- View CRM info of a contact while creating an invoice.
- Access the chart of accounts from the'Accountant' tab.
08 May, 2014
- Zoho Books now supports 9 new languages.
- Customize font size and color of item description in templates.
- Edit HTML content of email templates and reminders under 'Settings'.
- Search for any CRM contact while creating a new transaction.
23 April, 2014
- Associate tax while creating purchase orders.
- Know when your clients view their estimates and invoices.
- Add upto 20 'contact persons' for an organization.
02 April, 2014
- New feature launched : Sales orders.
- Price lists available and can be customized for each customer.
- 50+ additional banks now supported for automatic bank feeds.
27 Feb, 2014
- New feature launched : Purchase orders.
14 Feb, 2014
- Create and automatically send out recurring bills.
- Raise invoices for projects from Zoho Projects.
03 Feb, 2014
- Invite clients to your organization's portal.