Four things you won't have to compromise on when choosing Zoho Bookings over Calendly
Your website, store, and staff represent your brand. Make your booking page reflect the same feeling. Choose from over 20 themes and layouts for your page and map it to your website. Create webpages about your staff and ride on their popularity.
Key performance metrics
View daily and monthly appointments on your calendar dashboard. Identify growth opportunities from revenue and appointment reports.
Run one-time classes or a series of sessions over a specific period. Alternatively, collect bookings on a day-to-day basis for your recurring classes. You'll never have to configure the sessions repeatedly.
Qualify your leads by using custom fields in your booking form. Collect full or partial payments in advance to eliminate no-shows. Reduce cancellations and unexpected revenue dips by setting a cut-off date for people to reschedule and cancel their appointment.
Key features of Zoho Bookings
Two-way calendar sync
Connect your team's calendars to Zoho Bookings. Avoid double-booking and increase efficiency. See your schedule for the day, week, and month on our calendar dashboard.
Share pooled availability with customers on the booking page. Allow customers to choose a staff member or opt for using our routing algorithms to allocate appointments.
Update your CRM
Keep track of your appointments and plan for follow-up from your CRM. Use our built-in integration with Zoho CRM or connect to another CRM with Zapier or Zoho Flow.
Notifications and reminders
Send emails and SMSes to confirm and remind about appointments. Personalize emails with the customer name, the sender address, and the online meeting link.
Use Booking Variables to automatically customize the emails for each appointment. Edit emails as text, or design them as HTML.
Research has shown that customers open SMSes more often than emails. Set up SMS reminders and reduce no-shows. We integrate with Twilio, Click-a-tell, and other popular SMS gateways.
Choose from three types of booking pages: staff, service and workspace. Select a template that resonates with your brand. Embed the booking page on your website or map it to your domain.
Beautiful booking pages in 3 steps
Upload a background image and your logo, pick a color theme, and update the page content. There are millions of booking page designs that you can try out in minutes. No need to learn CSS or HTML.
Embed your booking page
Zoho Bookings offers multiple ways to share availability with customers. You can use the customizable booking page or embed it on your website. Either way, you'll be able to show your best self to your customers.
Ask questions on the appointment booking form. Multi-line fields and checkboxes make it quick and easy to ask customers about their preferences and expectations.
Collect payments ahead of your appointment and minimize losses due to no-shows. Avoid awkward payment follow-ups. You can collect a deposit or partial payment, too.
Meet customers online using Zoho Meeting, Zoom, or GoToMeeting. Every time a customer books an appointment, they'll get a link to join the meeting online.
Mobile app with native features
Our apps for iOS and Android devices update you about changes to your schedule in real time. Look up customer details, previous bookings, and even share your booking page—all from your phone.
Flexible payment plans
In Zoho Bookings, you can make payments monthly or annually. You can also add users in counts of one. This makes it easier for smaller teams and businesses to automate their scheduling in an affordable way.
We offer enterprise level security, SSO, 99.9% SLA, and APIs for organizations with a large number of users. We're GDPR and CCPA certified, and take our customer's privacy seriously.
Best of all? Zoho's got your back
We're known for our commitment to customer privacy, transparency in pricing, and our integrated suite of products. We listen to our customers and continuously provide feature updates, while keeping our prices affordable and our support top-notch.
Calendly pricing vs Zoho Bookings pricing 2022
This compares Calendly's Essentials and Pro pricing plans with Zoho Bookings' Premium pricing plan. Zoho Bookings has a Basic plan which is not compared here. Check it out here.
Scroll right to see the table
- Bookings (Premium) Billed annuallyCalendly (Essentials) Billed annuallyCalendly (Pro) Billed annually
per month3 workspaces included
$8per user per month
$12per user per month
- Add staff at: $8 $12
- Add workspaces at: Not applicable Not applicable
- Services and appointmentsUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
- Workspaces / Locations / departmentsUnlimited
- Online meeting tool integration
Comments:Zoho Bookings has a workspace feature which allows you to create departments or locations that reflect your organization structure. Calendly allows you to start even with one user in Essentials and Pro plans.
- Appointment typesOne-on-one
- Group bookings
- Recurring appointments
- Paid appointments
Comments:In Zoho Bookings, you can create recurring group appointments like a class.
- Two-way calendar sync Zoho, Google, Office 365 Google, Office 365 | MS Exchange Google, Office 365 | MS Exchange
- Calendar connections per user SixTwoSix
Comments:In Zoho Bookings, each team member can check their availability from six calendar connections.
- SchedulingOnline bookings for clients
- Manual self-bookings
- Custom pricing, duration, and buffer times for services
- Team scheduling
- Custom workflows
- Notes for appointments
- Master control to admin/user events
Comments:Both apps perform well on basic scheduling needs.
- Notifications and remindersAutomatic confirmation, reminder and cancellation emails
- Import HTML email templates
- Change sender email address
- SMS reminders
- In product notification
Comments:Both Zoho Bookings and Calendly have notifications and reminders to give updates about an appointment. However, with Zoho Bookings you can brand your emails by importing your email templates for communication with clients. Also, with Zoho Bookings, you can personalize your emails further by changing the default sender address to you business's, admin's or staff's
- Booking page Customize booking links for staff and services
- Display logo, image, custom message - branding
- Customize booking page colors (Only while adding to website)
- Booking page themes (Layout)
- Automatic time zone conversion
- Enable/disable services/booking page
- Add custom fields to booking form
- Embed booking page in your website
- Customer sign up page (customer portal)
- Connect to your domain
- Customers select staff
Comments:Zoho Bookings allows you to map the booking page to your domain which keeps customers in your website. The design customization options available in Zoho Bookings are better allowing you to match your brand colors on the stand alone booking page or when you embed it on your website.
- IntegrationsBuilt-in CRM integrationZoho CRM Salesforce, Hubspot
- Built-in online meeting schedulerZoho Meeting, Zoom, others via Zoho Flow/Zapier Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Zoom web conferencing others via Zapier Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Zoom web conferencing others via Zapier
- Integrations via APIs and Webhooks
- Other integrations via third-partiesZoho Flow, Zapier ZapierZapier
- Payment gateways
- SMS gateways (Only with zapier)
Comments:Both apps have integrations necessary for a sales team: CRM and Online meeting.
- ReportsReports for appointments and revenue
- Appointment history
Comments:When it comes to reporting, Zoho Bookings has a better reporting module when compared to Calendly.
- OthersMobiles app (iOS and Android)
- Resource scheduling - rooms, halls, equipment internally/externally
- Customize in-app text
- Priority support
Comments:You can also use Zoho Bookings to schedule resources
Stay on top of your schedule—on the web and the mobile app
Get started with a free 15-day trial
No upfront fees and no credit card necessary.
Continue in the forever free plan after the trial, or upgrade to a paid plan.Sign up for Zoho Bookings now