Today, we are thrilled to announce Zoho Sign's integration with Swisscom, one of the leading trust service providers of qualified electronic signatures (QES) for both the EU and Switzerland, which facilitates electronic signing, identification, and authentication. Signers can digitally execute a document with QES upon verifying their identity.
Documents signed with QES via Swisscom are legally valid in both the EU and Switzerland, as per the Electronic Identification, Authentication, and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation and ZertES Signature Act. Swisscom adds a timestamp to every document at the time of signature for validation purposes.
- Complies with Switzerland's e-signature law (ZertES).
- Legally equivalent to signing documents with pen and paper.
- Documents signed using QES are valid across the EU and Switzerland.
How the integration works
- Enable the Swisscom integration by navigating to the Integrations page from the Settings menu on your Zoho Sign dashboard.
- Upload or import your documents from the cloud, add the recipient details, and configure the digital signature workflow before sending the document out for signature.
- The signer can choose to sign via Swisscom from the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the page and enter their Swisscom-registered mobile number to receive a push notification in the Mobile ID app.
- Upon approval of the notification, the document can be signed with QES via Swisscom and signers will receive a copy via email.
This integration is now available to all our Enterprise users. We've created comprehensive help documentation to assist you in configuring the integration in your account.
If you are not already a Zoho Sign user, sign up for a 14-day free Enterprise trial. If you have any questions or feedback about Zoho Sign, write to us at email@example.com or drop your comments below.